PocketSwatch™ is a beautiful and fun-to-use app for designers, developers and all lovers of color to create and reference color swatch sets at work or play.
Visit PocketSwatch on Facebook and hit the "Like" button so you get notified when updates or new versions come out! https://www.facebook.com/PocketSwatch
-- FEATURES ------------
* Create, explore and reference your color sets with ease and style!
* Find RGB, HEX and CMYK color conversions instantly
* Enter colors via keyboard mode
* Send swatch sets over email!
* Save swatch sets in the Swatch Library
* Adobe® Swatch Exchange file generation! Download an *.ASE file of your swatches to use with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and more.
* Pantone® color integration! In addition to RGB, HEX and CMYK, you can now enter Pantone colors in your swatch sets!
* Toggle between 4 different background styles
-- DETAILS --------------
While every software application these days has a color picker of some kind already built-in I personally find them all tedious and not helpful enough. This app was built to serve as an instant and hands-on swatch reference and palette creation tool ... all in your pocket!
Additionally, since the conversion between RGB, HEX, CMYK and PANTONE colors has always been another frustration for me as most methods are never fast enough - this app has been equipped to handle that as well! To see the HEX or CMYK equivalent of the current RGB color simply tap your finger!
If that weren't enough! ... this app also has the ability to send swatch set color information (RGB, HEX and CMYK) to an email address so the colors can be used in the real world as well!
Note: App may have some minor UI issues with large "phablet" phone screens (since I don't own one). Those will be worked on as they're discovered/reported.
PocketSwatch finally returns to the App Store! Nothing major new in this version but the highlights are:
* Updated build that works on iOS 10-12!
* ASE palette file download working again
* Various UI updates, bug fixes and performance adjustments
Ratings and Reviews
Finally, something usable and intuitive!
There are so many "color" apps out there made for designers... yet they look like they are for accountants. Designers, above all else, appreciate a good design and know it when they see it. This is one of the tiny few apps I can use consistently without wanting to vomit. My stomach thanks you.
Thanks for the iPhone 5 support!
Importing palettes from a photo?
That would finally allow me to delete the rest of the crApps on my springboard.
Replaced my text files full of RGB codes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.