The Pod Point App has you covered at home and on the go!
Not only can you search for public units and claim a charge in the app, you can also connect your home charge unit and monitor the energy you've consumed.
You’ll have access to a full break down of your daily, weekly and/or monthly energy use across public and home charging.
- Search: find and navigate public chargepoints quickly
Filter: search by selecting a specific charge capacity
- Charge activity: monitor both your home and public charge data in the ‘Stats’ section (Please note, home charge data will only be visible for customers with a newer Pod Point model that is connected to wifi)
- Expenses: download your charging data directly to your email
- Start charging: Initiate charges directly from the app
- Up-to-date information: get the latest chargepoint availability and view public charging tariff information (set by the chargepoint owner)
- Favourites: star your most beloved locations for quicker access
- Account: greater control of your Pod Point settings
- Feedback: report an issue quickly from within the app
- EV Zones: App users can easily identify EV Zone locations when searching for public units in the app. Simply look out for any location marked with a ‘Z’ on the map!
Pod Point is the UK’s largest independent electric vehicle charging provider. With over 1,500 public chargepoints and an easy-to-use App, it’s never been more simple to charge your EV.
This release includes a collection of small design and functionality updates
Ratings and Reviews
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.