Early users who register on the app now will get free lifetime data sync between mobile and mac OS apps.
Podurama is the best free Podcast player for mobile, tablet, MacOS and web with no ads.
Do you find it hard to come across new podcasts? Not anymore, we will recommend you the best podcasts based on the genres you choose and your current shows. It can save you many hours spent every week on looking for the next interesting podcast. You will also be able to check out the trending episodes and shows every week filtered by genre.
If you listen to many podcasts, we have the best features to organize all your podcasts. They can split based on genres, custom tags and you can view all the recent episodes at once from all your favourite podcasts.
Do you remember your favourite episodes from last year or want to know how many podcasts you are listening in a week. You can do all that now. You can also add notes to your favourite episodes and make it public if you want to share it with the community.
Some of the other features:
- To sort favourite podcast episodes into tiers,
- To take notes for podcast episodes and making that notes private/public depending on whether you want to share it with the community,
- Keep track of listening patterns
- Search over 700K podcasts and millions of episodes,
- Create unlimited playlists,
- Offline listening,
- Custom rss feeds and lot more.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/podurama
- Improved Auto playlist settings.
- Tab to see all your episode bookmarks.
- More like your subscribed podcasts section on home page.
- Improved New Episodes page.
- Option to add profile image in account settings.
- Ability to make your tags(folders) public and share with your friends.
- Ability to create collaborative playlists so that both you and your friends can add episodes to one playlist.
- Option to create a public playlist and share them with your followers. Others can only view this playlist unlike the collaborative playlist where your friends can also add episodes to it.
- Ability to bookmark at a specific point in audio and also add comments.
- Related/Similar podcasts in every podcast page.
- Auto-download and Auto-delete episodes small bug fix.
- Listening stats (total time played, time saved etc)
- Smart Resume option in Advanced Settings(When ticked, old episodes resume from a few seconds earlier).
- Show popular episodes in every show page.
- Ability to download episodes to listen offline.
- Improved Queue sytem.
- More regional podcasts.
- Global filter in Advanced Settings to show "all podcasts" or only "unplayed" on each podcast page.
- Revamped UI with light and dark modes.
- Improved performance.
- Ability to filter unplayed episodes in podcast show page.
- New Episodes tab to browse all your latest episodes in one place.
- Import podcasts through OPML file.
- Ability to sort episodes in playlist.
- Auto/Smart playlist feature.
Ratings and Reviews
Looks promising, but...
The menus seem unfinishished - no Help; the Format, View, and Edit menus are mostly full of useless commands. The About says copyright Microsoft?
Increasing the playback speed sounds awful. This may be a dealbreaker.
In the list view, showing All, what is the 10-1 dropdown supposed to do?
It would be nice to have sort options (oldest-newest).
I'm not interested in the social or tracking stuff, just want a good player app.
The feedback feature is broken, the Send button does nothing and then the window won't close.
Grateful for a Mac based podcast app that syncs w/my iPhone
Longtime Stitcher and Overcast fan, but found that I wanted to use my Mac to play and sync my podcasts. Yep, no Stitcher of Overcast on Mac. Step in Podurama. Really like how easy it was to setup on both my Mac and my iPhone. The Mac App is a ported iOS app but given that Apple is moving to the M1 chip and making it easier for developers to port their apps it is the trend.
Great app. Get it!
Must be yet another woke app...
Once again, here is another app that does not believe in freedom of speech apparently. I was hoping to find an app that has the balls to have podcasts on their platform like Infowars. Heaven forbid we can listen to factual content, or content that challenges the mainstream which ends up being factual in the long run. Don not waste your time with this app if you actually believe in FREEDOM OF SPEECH. If you are just another lamb in the slaughter line, then by all means, waste your time with this cowardly app.
Developer Response ,
Hi, We have every podcast available which you would know just by searching for them. We don't promote any podcasts or limit "freedom speech". Any podcasts shown in top charts are just based on the number of customers listening to them and not based on promotion. You need to understand these or clarify with us before posting a review.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Podurama Ltd
- 27.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2020 Podurama Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.