Podcast Video Maker 4Instagram 17+
Share short podcast vid clips
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Podcast Story Maker for Instagram creates short video clips from your favorite podcasts that can then be shared to Instagram, Snapchat, WhatsApp or Facebook stories.
Ideal for content creators and podcast enthusiasts who want to share clips from their favorite podcasts to their Stories on multiple platforms.
Featuring 3 distinct layouts, each with its own 3-frame animation. The new "Story 1" export layout makes the episode text catchy by using "background color boxes", and a crisp, full-screen high res podcast art image.
- Plays in the background, just like any other Podcast player. Just listen normally, and when you hear an awesome quote, clip it right away.
1. Search for or choose your favorite podcast and episode.
2. Listen to the episode until you hear a section you like.
3. Choose the start and end time for that section.
4. Choose the image art for the audiogram.
5. Customize the text, background colors and set a custom title if you wish.
6. A video story will be created with an animation, the audio clip and the episode title, or custom text.
7. Preview and share directly to Instagram or the gallery.
8. You can add extra overlays, tags and hashtags in the Instagram story composer.
- Keep track of your favorite podcasts on your home page, for quick access.
- Features two animated layouts: square for Instagram timeline, or portrait for stories.
- Keep track of previous stories for quick access.
- Improved player export layout: tintable wave animation added, and position marker animated.
- Color controls reworked to have more useful colors.
- Stability improvements and addressed a few precision issues with start/end time.
Ratings and Reviews
This is SO easy to use, love how you can bring up your own published podcast Ep and select a clip so easily, and the graphic looks really crisp and professional! Onlyyyy thing it needs is the ability to make animated words on the screen from the clip, and ability to make a subtitle at bottom in smaller writing. Other than that it’s fantastic!
More customization would be appreciated
Overall the app does what it says on the tin.
The editor is a bit frustrating. You go to extend a clip and it moves the play position. Correct that and now you have to try and fix the clip again. That whole UI needs to be rethought.
The video itself needs more customization for the animations. The circles is distracting and I can’t find a way to turn it off. Waveforms would be nice but at the very least the ability to turn off the animation would be appreciated.
User Friendly App
This app gets the job done. It is not complex to use, very user friendly. In a word, it’s simple and straightforward unlike many apps today.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Alex Akimov
- 23.6 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 8861617 CANADA Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $9.99