Podcat 2 is the German podcast reference.
You are looking for a Podcatcher that supports Podlove, can display any kind of chapter markers and also offers some special features especially for the German speaking community?
Then you are right with the Podcat 2.
The Podcat can have different speeds per podcast and has a sleep timer. Episodes can be sorted manually and played accordingly. You can sort podcasts into groups or use automatic groups with search options.
For all podcasts, there are a variety of settings that will make your everyday life easier.
New episodes are automatically searched for and downloaded in the background. You decide whether to attach them to the playlist or play them directly next.
Subscribed but not heard so regularly? Then just do not put the episode into the list. It's your choice.
And Carplay? No problem!
* Memory usage optimized
* After completing the episode, the history is now reset correctly and the position is set to the beginning.
* Icon of the playback mode moved to the right side, so that the continuous arrow is not interpreted as closing
* Updated the podcasts included
## episodes details
* Chapter Scroll to top disabled
* Red mark if download failed. Can still be tried again.
* Drop episode into Dropbox is back!
## Today Widget
* With new "More" view as a table with additional metadata
* Restoration corrected
* Backup now also saves all general settings and restores them
* Automatic scrolling up in the playlist can be switched off in the settings under "Operation"
* Small correction when reading mp3 chapter marks
* "Paste into playlist" List view corrected: "Label" replaced by the correct word.
* Playlist sorting function corrected if no history exists yet
- Jeanette Mueller
- 75.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Jeanette Müller
- In-App Purchases
- Food donation $1.99
- Food donation $2.99
- Food Donation $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.