Podcat 2 is the German podcast reference.
You are looking for a Podcatcher that supports Podlove, can display any kind of chapter markers and also offers some special features especially for the German speaking community?
Then you are right with the Podcat 2.
The Podcat can have different speeds per podcast and has a sleep timer. Episodes can be sorted manually and played accordingly. You can sort podcasts into groups or use automatic groups with search options.
For all podcasts, there are a variety of settings that will make your everyday life easier.
New episodes are automatically searched for and downloaded in the background. You decide whether to attach them to the playlist or play them directly next.
Subscribed but not heard so regularly? Then just do not put the episode into the list. It's your choice.
And Carplay? No problem!
# Release 2.7.8
## Maxi Player
* Tidy UI for faster access to the most important functions
* Speed now with slider
* Volume now also with slider
* Improved view for Landscape
* "Remove download of played episodes" accelerated
## background processes
* Completely revised functions for
* update from Podcast
* Download episodes
* Chapter and position update no longer shows outdated information for a short time
## Crash reports
* Now with Sentry to better understand Crashes
* Fyyd collections with their own subheading
* Group graphic corrected
* "Episodes without a group" and "progression" added at the end
* If more than 8 groups exist, 4 are displayed per line. Otherwise, only two groups. For faster operation.
* Podcasts or personal feeds are now marked with a small marker
* If "Show my collections" is disabled, the synced groups and podcasts are removed from Podcat
* Add to curation removed until new API is implemented
* Selection of the theme made new. In light/dark/super dark I would like to insert thumbnails
* Podcasts can now be prompted to update in many places
* Podcast sharing (website or feed) inserted
* In Podcast Detail there is now a new line with date and time when the feed was last updated.
## Corrections from previous version
* UI improved on the iPad
* chapter list artwork is now clickable again
* Subscribing to Soundcloud RSS corrected
* Text corrections
* New buttons in episode detail view
* Cloud storage result list now sorted
* Podcasts from cloud storage now show episode titles without file extension
* corrected permanent display on episodes without info
* OPML import improved. Already imported podcasts are no longer importable
* Double episodes should no longer appear
* On the episode details page, there is now a way to delete a duplicate in the context menu.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best podcast I have ever used!
- Jeanette Mueller
- 62.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Jeanette Müller
- In-App Purchases
- Food donation $1.99
- Food donation $2.99
- Food Donation $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.