We all want to do better at work and life but it's hard to find time to learn. Spokn features narrated articles and podcasts that help you get ahead in your career. Our 5-15 min listens from Harvard Business School, MIT, Financial Times and more are perfect for your commute, workout or coffee break.
Whether you’re a fresh grad, a manager looking to advance, or are a seasoned exec seeking ideas on strategy and transformation, we have you covered with articles and podcasts to help you work better, lead better, and live better outside of the office, too.
We bring you engaging audio insights from the best: Harvard Business School, MIT, Northwestern Kellogg, the Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Inc., McKinsey, BCG, Mindful.org and many more.
CURATED FOR YOUR SUCCESS
Spokn filters out distracting content so you can focus on the skills to succeed in work and life. Whether it's communication, productivity, management, leadership, strategy or wellness, follow our topics to receive personalized recommendations that help you get ahead.
NARRATED BY REAL PEOPLE
Listen to professional narrators read the articles to you, just like an audiobook. Or, tune into our collection of engaging podcasts. Because who likes listening to robots?
How the app works:
1. Download Spokn for your iPhone or iPad
2. Sign up and choose your interests
3. Go to the 'Discover' tab to find content curated for your interests. Or visit your company's tab for top picks from your company's leadership and talent team (enterprise users).
4. Play articles and podcasts, bookmark for later, or download for offline listening
5. Adjust playback speed between 0.75x and 2.0x
6. Auto-play your 'Up Next' list of bookmarked and related articles for hands-off listening
7. Share articles with friends and family so they can listen, too
8. Use 'Explore' to find content from your favorite topics and publishers
9. See your 'History' to revisit content you liked
Spokn is free for use for ten tracks. A subscription is required to listen to more tracks.
Subscription per month - $9.99
Subscription per year - $95.99
The pricing shown is for the USA store. Pricing in other stores will vary.
Payment for subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase or by clicking the “Subscription” in your profile page in Spokn.
Subscription cannot be canceled during the active subscription period.
We’ve redesigned Spokn to be bigger, brighter, and more powerful. And fixed bugs to make the
app run more smoothly.
Fun new features:
- “Your Daily 5”: The best articles, selected just for you, updated daily.
- Sleep Timer: Listen to articles to fall asleep. Stop playing in 5 minutes to 1 hour, or when
the current article ends.
- Playlists: Listen to playlists like “Life Hacks” or “Conversation-Starters,” curated for you
by our editors.
- “5-10 mins”: Easily find articles under 10 minutes long, for when you only have a few
minutes to listen.
Want us to change something about the app? We always welcome feedback. Get in touch at
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Where has this app been all my life? Heard of it from a friend, and I’ve been thrilled with it so far! I’m a stay-at-home mom (read: toddler wrangler), and this app is easy to use and great to listen to while I’m tidying house and chauffeuring said toddler to various classes/ appointments. I love that I’m able to personalize the recommendations according to my interests, and have been pleased to find various articles across publications that I’ve flagged for future reading, but struggled to return to given life’s demands. Overall, a fantastic addition to my daily grind. Highly recommended!
A great addition to everyday habits
Got a recommendation to this app 2 weeks ago and so far so good. Articles in an audio form from various sources and in different topics. I am using it during my commute to work and back and it helped me catch up on a-lot of articles and topics i usually save for later read and never do. The app makes things simpler but doesnt skimp on quality or design. Its a great addition to my daily habits.
I’ve always wanted to be that person who listens to podcasts or audiobooks during my morning commute. After nearly 5 years in NYC, I thought I was doomed until I found Spokn! There is always tons of content and gives me fun topics to bring up in the office, clients, friends, and family. Thank you for making this app and keep on rolling the good Stories in here!
- PODIO, INC.
- 74.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © PODIO.XYZ, INC. all rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly plan $9.99
- Annual plan $95.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.