Achieve your running goals with expert AI coaching. Get access to world-class training plans that are customized to you, and train smarter – not harder!
HOW IT WORKS
Create your personalized training plan on your iPhone, go for a run with either your Apple Watch (series 3 or 4) or your iPhone and receive post workout coaching and analysis on your performance.
Performance Lab’s wildly successful training programs, available in-app FREE for 4 weeks.
–After the 4 week trial, unlock your remaining program for USD$9.99 (for a limited time only!)
– Adaptive plans fit your schedule. Skip a workout and the plan will automatically adjust
– Beginner through to advanced experience level
– All training programs are 6-14 weeks duration
– From 5K, 10K, half marathon, marathon training plans to fitness maintenance – you choose your goal
Post run coaching and technical analysis
- Progress through 5 training phases (technique, endurance, strength, speed and execution)
- Get coaching to improve after every run
- Drill into splits, vertical climb, distance and duration
- Track your fitness trend
Running power, step rate and more
- Track important metrics like power, step rate, pace and distance in-workout
- With the Apple Watch, sync to your phone post-run and get your performance, or view it immediately afterwards if you’re running with your iPhone only!
Connect and share
- Seamlessly push your workout to Strava and share your journey with friends
HealthKit and Health App integration
Podium uses HealthKit to read heart rate and step rate data and provide important metrics for in-workout and post workout analysis.
ABOUT PERFORMANCE LAB
Blending sports science, technology, and a passion for democratizing high performance, Performance Lab have been coaching elite athletes to their PODIUM for over 30 years. With unparalleled domain expertise, we’re on a mission to empower everyone to reach their fitness goals.
Download PODIUM for iPhone and Apple Watch now and get the best running results.
In this version of PODIUM: Minor update which displays the users email address on the profile page when logged in.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Keeps crashing on Apple watch
It’s a great app but it is not reliable because the speed would jump to 1:55 min a mile or it’ll crash and I lost me milage.
Massively Inaccurate - Don’t Believe The Hype
Love the idea of this app, but it’s massively inaccurate which defeats the whole purpose. Over the last week, it’s failed to record time and distance at all accurately. Like really inaccurate (I’m not doing miles in under two minutes). It seems to be worse for runs over 8 miles, continually adding a mile or two or four to my totals.
The watch screens that show pace, effort, etc are really a great idea, but pace bounces around so much that it’s pretty much unusable. It’s also too inaccurate to be helpful.
Also missing some key features like being able to change run type post-run, being able to edit anything, reviewing runs for anything other than splits, etc... There’s also no community forum where one might go for answers to glaring issues.
I’m really surprised this app has gotten so much press given it’s MAJOR flaws.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for the feedback.
It will be more erratic in the first minute of running if you don’t wait to get a good lock and will be more erratic in urban canyons and under foliage – basically areas where there is an obscured view of the sky.
Also note that the Power Gauge shows running power so it will behave differently to the pace numbers if you have both on the watch screen at the same time.
We have tested the GPS speed and find it comparable to other apps and GPS devices.
We are currently trialling an advanced version of GPS speed which we hope to deploy soon.
Yes, there are some features missing, but there are also features only present in this app (auto calibration of training zones, running power without the need for a purpose-built device and workout to workout fitness measures.) These are available for free in the app.
This is a relatively new app and we are doing our best to move as fast as we can to provide many of the features you suggest that are present in apps that have been around for many years.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Performance Lab Technologies Limited
- 101.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Performance Lab Technologies Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Training Program Special Offer $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.