Poindle helps small businesses manage client relationships more efficiently through convenient online services, including:
* Online appointment scheduling: define the services you offer, and when you where you provide them, and your clients can then easily make online appointments with you. Eliminate annoying and disruptive calls by enabling your clients to make appointments through the Poindle app.
* Invoicing: Create invoices through the simple Poindle interface and track the status of those invoices.
* Membership management: your clients can easily register for a membership through Poindle and you can track their membership usage through the activities, sessions, or classes they attend. Poindle allows you to track the status of client memberships through easily understandable Membership Reporting and lets your members know when it is time to renew.
* Event management: your clients can use Poindle to easily purchase tickets to your conference, concert, recital, or other events. Event organizers can create online forms so that you can gather the information you need about event attendees, and you can quickly 'check-in' users as they arrive.
* Time sheet tracking: You can easily track your own time spent on personal projects you create, and you can also allow your staff to track their work times. Poindle is like an online "time punch clock" that can be used for personal and business activities!
Poindle client services are provided through a free online app that eliminates time-consuming, back-and-forth phone calls and emails between clients and service providers, and between students and tutors or teachers.
Many small local businesses are missing the advantages provided by smartphones and the Internet due to the costs involved with moving away from "pen and paper" client management, which puts these businesses at a growing competitive disadvantage versus large company competitors.
Poindle provides free scheduling capabilities and other services to all, so there is no more cost barrier that prevents small businesses from benefiting from using the Internet, smart-devices, and online automation. Service providers can let Poindle manage their appointment making activities, which lets these providers focus on providing services to their customers instead of spending time answering the phone and manually scheduling appointments.
Clients can use Poindle to search for a desired service or activity in their local area, identify who is available to provide that activity, and easily select a convenient appointment time.
Who uses Poindle? Poindle enables small businesses and professionals of all kinds - auto repair, hair salons, home renovators, babysitters, landscapers, plumbers, lawyers, real estate agents, fitness centers, and more - to offer convenient online scheduling to their clients.
Poindle also provides free online scheduling convenience to teachers, professors, tutors, parents, and students.
Poindle is a flexible SaaS application that provides the same interface to users regardless of whether the user enters the app via an iPhone, iPad or desktop browser. A user account can always be accessed via any of these paths, regardless of the path used previously (or even simultaneously, as a user may have a web browser open to an account while at the same time having a smart device opened to that same account).
Poindle is a convenient "time saver" for small businesses and their clients!
This newest version of Poindle adds expanded features to track staff schedules and time sheets.
Poindle allows small businesses to easily implement the features of their choice:
* Online appointments for their clients
* Manage memberships and client membership use
* Create events
* Generate invoices
* Track staff time sheets
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Poindle LLC
- 144.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Poindle LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.