Point Card gives you unlimited cash-back on every purchase and includes exceptional benefits like insurance for your phone, new purchases, trip cancellations, and car rentals.
Unlike traditional credit cards, Point rewards you for spending your own money while protecting you from credit card debt and interest payments.
Get unlimited access to all the benefits of Point for one simple and transparent price. Membership from $47.88/yr. No additional fees ever and no credit check required.
WHAT YOU GET WITH POINT:
Point Card — Rewards and benefits without the downsides of a credit card. Simplicity and transparency built right in.
Point App — Mobile banking that throws out the rule book and gives you a precision tool for managing your finances.
• 5x cash-back on subscriptions like Netflix, Spotify and more.¹
• 3x cash-back on food delivery and rideshare like DoorDash, Postmates, Uber, Lyft and more.²
• 1x cash-back on everything else.³
• Phone Insurance — Get reimbursed up to $1,000 per year if your phone is lost or damaged when you pay your phone bill with Point Card.⁴
• New Purchase Insurance — We’ll reimburse you up to a $1,000 if a new item bought with Point Card is damaged or lost within 90 days of the purchase.⁵
• Trip Cancellation Insurance — Point Card covers up to $1,500 for any out-of-pocket expenses you incur if your trip is cancelled or delayed.⁶
• Car Rental Insurance — When you pay with Point Card, you're automatically covered for any physical damage or theft to your rental car.⁷
• Point Virtual Card — Virtual Card is a unique all-digital card that enables you to pay online without ever sharing your physical card number.
• Auto Transfer — Schedule recurring transfers of a specific amount to fund your Point Card. Then, receive the funds as early as the day of, with quick transfers.⁸
• Card Control — With Point Card, you’re in complete control. Get notifications the instant your Point Card is charged, change your PIN, and lock your card, from anywhere, at anytime.
• No international travel fees.⁹
Apply inside Point App and begin using Point Card today.
Points are redeemable for cash-back instantly. Points never expire. There is no cap. 1 point = $0.01.
For member support, please email email@example.com or text (650) 539-2701.
To learn more, visit www.point.app
1. 5x points on subscriptions is applicable on the following services: Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, YouTube Premium, Spotify, Pandora, Feather, and Headspace.
2. 3x points on food delivery and rideshare services is applicable on the following services: DoorDash, Uber Eats, Postmates, Caviar, GrubHub, Seamless, Instacart, Good Eggs, Uber, Lyft, and Lime.
3. Purchasing goods and services with Point Card, in most cases, will earn points, excluding balance transfers, cash-like transactions, digital currency purchases, certain gift card purchases and all other forms of manufactured spending.
4. Provides coverage when you charge your monthly phone bill to your Point Card and in the event your phone is stolen or damaged (inc. cracked screens), up to $600 per incident, $50 deductible per loss. A maximum of $1,000 per 12 months.
5. Provides coverage for most new items purchased with Point Card that are damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase, up to $1,000 per loss. A maximum of $25,000 per 12 months.
6. Protects you against forfeited, non-refundable, unused payments if a trip is cancelled or interrupted for covered reasons, up to $1,500 per incident. Coverage applies to common carrier airfare.
7. Pays for physical damage and theft to most rental vehicles when you pay for the entire rental transaction with Point Card and decline the Collision Damage/Loss Damage Waiver coverage offered by the car rental company.
8. Incoming bank transfers typically arrive within 1-3 business days (M-F excluding public holidays) when initiated inside Point App.
9. Covers foreign merchant transaction fees at Mastercard locations outside the United States.
- New micro-withdrawal card verification functionality
- Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The Best Banking App In The World!!
I freaking LOVE this app!!!!! I have had to chat with customer service several times and they went above and beyond to help me IMMEDIATELY through chat! Sometimes I just go back to the chat feed to say hello to the chat person because I love this bank THAT much and someone always replies back!!! ❤️❤️ The Rewards are REAL! The Point Dollars go into your account IMMEDIATELY! And everytime I pull out my cool debit card people always stare and ask what bank is that?!! Lol I gave suggestions on things that could make the app even better last year and one of those things were the option to print out monthly statements and that feature was added. The app actually keeps a basic receipt for every purchase that u can print out or screenshot for tax purposes. I am still waiting on the most important feature to be added to this app and that is the ability to add money at an ATM or Walmart or by Mobile Deposit. If they ever add this feature I will shut down my other bank account. It really is terrible having to find ways to add money to the account. It makes u still have to have a main bank account and I want POINT to be my main bank account. I love it and I suggest EVERYBODY get a Point Account. It is THAT great!! Been a Point Member for a year now! ❤️❤️❤️
Fantastic app. I LOVE IT.
This is a fantastic app and a great business model. Hopefully they can stick around for many years. The app works great and the user interface is intuitive. I started off with a small deposit, to see if I had any problems with them. It works everywhere & way my Chase card works and I’ve literally had no problems at all. Now I have my paycheck direct deposited into the account as well. I suppose my only gripe would be the daily transaction limits. Although I have not hit them yet, I could see it being a problem for some people. Also, they will probably raise that limit as time goes on, or I could even call them to raise it. I am hoping to close my Chase account, as I am using Point more and more. Keep up the good work, Point team!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind words!
Poor Customer Service
The app constantly crashes and the statements don’t show detailed transactions. It’s difficult to understand where your money is coming from or where you transferred your money to.
Their customer service is lacking. On May 6, I received a portion of my direct deposit from work. I contacted Point to see what happened to the rest of the money, and it took them more than a day to respond. When they did, they were not helpful. After a few tries, I finally got someone to let me know that the direct deposit was split in two payments due to the $8,000 limit and that the 2nd payment will be posted in 3 business days.
It has been 4 business days since, and the support is insisting that the direct deposit was posted on May 6th. But they were referring to the FIRST payment, and not the second. Point owes me $1k+ and fails to solve this issue. This is a classic example of frustrating the customer so the customer would rather lose money than to try to retrieve it. I’d say it’s a profitable business model, but far from ethical.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear of your experience with the platform. We're happy to assist with this further and ask that you please reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd like to take a closer look and make sure that everything is squared away.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Point Up Inc.
- 94 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Point Up Inc. © 2021 All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.