Point is bringing rewards and benefits to the debit card. Say goodbye to credit card debt and interest payments.
WHAT YOU GET WITH POINT:
Point Card — Rewards and benefits without the downsides of a credit card. Simplicity and transparency built right in.
Point App — Mobile banking that throws out the rule book and gives you a precision tool for managing your finances.
• 5x points on subscriptions like Netflix, Spotify and more.¹
• 3x points on food delivery and rideshare like DoorDash, Postmates, Uber, Lyft and more.²
• 1x points on everything else.³
• Phone insurance — Get reimbursed up to $1,000 per year if your phone is lost or damaged when you pay your phone bill with Point Card.⁴
• New purchase insurance — We’ll reimburse you up to a $1,000 if a new item bought with Point Card is damaged or lost within 90 days of the purchase.⁵
• Trip cancellation insurance — Point Card covers up to $1,500 for any out-of-pocket expenses you incur if your trip is cancelled or delayed.⁶
• Car rental insurance — When you pay with Point Card, you're automatically covered for any physical damage or theft to your rental car.⁷
• Point Virtual Card — Virtual Card is a unique all-digital card that enables you to pay online without ever sharing your physical card number.
• Same Day Transfers — Point features same day bank transfers as standard. That means funds you transfer into Point from any bank arrive the very same day.⁸
• No international travel fees.⁹
Apply inside Point App and begin using Point Card instantly upon approval. No credit check required.
Points are redeemable for cash back instantly. Points never expire. There is no cap. 1 point = $0.01.
For member support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text (650) 539-2701.
To learn more, please visit www.point.app
1. 5x points on subscriptions is applicable on the following services: Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, YouTube Premium, Spotify, Pandora, Feather, and Headspace.
2. 3x points on food delivery and rideshare services is applicable on the following services: DoorDash, Uber Eats, Postmates, Caviar, GrubHub, Seamless, Instacart, Good Eggs, Uber, Lyft, and Lime.
3. Purchasing goods and services with Point Card, in most cases, will earn points, excluding balance transfers, cash-like transactions, digital currency purchases, certain gift card purchases and all other forms of manufactured spending.
4. Provides coverage in the event your covered cellphone is stolen or damaged (including cracked screens). Coverage for up to $600 per loss, with a $50 deductible per loss. A maximum pay of $1,000 per 12 months.
5. Provides coverage for most new items purchased with Point Card that are damaged or stolen within 90 days of the date of purchase, up to $1,000 per claim.
6. Protects you against forfeited, non-refundable, unused payments if a trip is cancelled or interrupted for covered reasons, up to $1,500 per incident. Coverage applies to common carrier airfare.
7. Pays for physical damage and theft to most rental vehicles when you pay for the entire rental transaction with Point Card and decline the Collision Damage/Loss Damage Waiver coverage offered by the car rental company.
8. Incoming transfers arrive the same business day M-F (excluding public holidays) when initiated inside Point App before 12 noon ET. Transfers initiated after 12 noon ET arrive the next business day.
9. Covers foreign merchant transaction fees at Mastercard locations outside the Unites States.
- Conveniently activate your Point Card and set your PIN inside Point App.
- Easily access your account and routing numbers from your Preferences.
- UI improvements.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The core message and value of this app is right on! I would just love a bit more polish in a few areas. 1. Starting with the splash screen, instead of flashing bright white, keep with the dark theme. 2. Have pending/cancelled transactions disappear/drop off from transaction history to help keep the history clean and efficient. 3. Chat functionality built into the app, even if it’s not instant. 4. Apple Pay!
Also, I’m not sure if it’s a bug, but I haven’t been getting push notifications for transactions.
Keep up the great work :)
Banking Done Right
Just started using Point Bank a few weeks ago & I am amazed! Everything about the app & website is so beautifully designed & straight forward. Their reward system is legit & one of the best I’ve ever seen with mobile banking. In addition, you can’t beat the APY %. Communication is outstanding & current with the generation we’re in. I had one issue in creating my account, the app gave me the number to text to seek help & in no time, issue was resolved. If they keep this up, they can count on me being a customer of their’s for life.
The only criticism I have is making “mobile check deposit” an option for adding money to the account & add more partners to receive discounts on.
Sounds good at first...
Hello, I joined Point with the same curiously as everyone else. Especially with the intriguing APR of 1.5% on a checking account. I waited patiently for my card to come in the mail and then attempted to activate it, before I was prompted with the error “Card could not be activated”. I’m pretty tech savvy so I attempted to troubleshoot before reaching out to support (Restart app, phone, uninstall reinstall etc) with no success. I then reached out to support (text message support doesn’t work. Received a message 2 weeks later).
Reached out to email support, they were no help instructed me to do everything I had done then said they’d have to speak to a technician. After days with no response my first impression was ruined so I closed my account. Only to check and see my account and still open almost a month later. I do not recommend.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.