Point of Success Dashboard gives you access to a variety of financial information from your restaurant. Dashboard works with Point of Success restaurant point of sale software and gives you current operational information anywhere at any time. Key people may be out of the restaurant but they’re never out of touch!
Here’s the financial information available in the Dashboard:
• Hourly Sales
• Hourly Labor Costs
• Hourly Order Count
• Sales Detail – Week to Date
• Sales Detail – Month to Date
• Historic Data – Last Week
• Historic Data – Last Month
• Product Sales by Category
• Hourly Sales Line Graph
• Labor Cost Line Graph
• Sales Chart – Week to Date
• Sales Chart – Month to Date
• Category Sales Chart
• Hourly Sales Bar Chart
Customize and Personalize
Dashboard works with one restaurant location or for many locations. Design user accounts to show just the information needed by or permitted to be seen by each user. Set up dashboards for store managers, regional managers or owners and control the information and locations accessible to them.
Data is synchronized every ten minutes between each restaurant location and the cloud server, keeping your dashboard current. Notifications in the Dashboard tell you if a location has missed a sync window.
Point of Success Dashboard requires the use of Point of Success restaurant point of sale software at each restaurant location.
* "Historic Data - Last Month" panel would show only part of the previous month's data.
* "Hourly Sales Bar Chart" panel was only showing the last bar for the day.
* "Average Ticket Last Year Variance" percent was not correct.
* Column heading text on the "Historic Data - Last Month" panel displayed "Week" instead of "Month".
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.