The PointCentral Smart Home app puts complete control and access to your home in the palm of your hand. Remotely control temperature, lighting, locks and more through this intuitive and easy to use interface. PointCentral leverages your home’s existing smart technology and combines all features into 1 app – simplifying your life and potentially saving you money! Your smart home solution may save you up to 12 – 15% on your home’s monthly energy bills. It will also make your life more convenient. Access to smart locks mean you’ll never have to worry about keys again. Your home will welcome you with custom lighting and temperature automations based on your preferences. And you can check in and control your home while in a restaurant, from the airport before a business trip, or sitting at your office desk.
With the PointCentral Smart Home app, you can:
• Enjoy energy savings of up to 15%
• Check in to make sure the front door is locked when out on the town
• Assign unique access codes for visitors or service personnel that expire after a set amount of time
• Close the garage door from anywhere
• Automate your homes lighting based on your schedule or sunrise/sunset
• Get an alert when the kids get home from school
• Check in on your home with live or recorded video
• Adjust the temperature of your home when out or on your way back home from a long trip
• An enhanced notifications experience lets you more easily manage your push notifications. Now you can enable, disable, and add new notifications from a single screen
• Minor enhancements / fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve only had it for a week, but every time you lock the door the home screen defaults back to showing unlocked. The door is still locked, but it makes you question it every time!
Please add ability to add new users to app
Main reason I downloaded the app is to have the ability to add new users and create new codes from my iPhone. Your website doesn’t show all necessary buttons when you’re using your phone. I have to login to a computer in or to properly add a new user. Thanks!
Smart Home App
App occasionally shows door unlocked even though it’s definitely locked. Makes you unsure & nervous whether actually is unlocked. Says we can use app to control lights but still can’t figure out how
- Pointcentral, LLC
- 192.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Icelandic, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Pointcentral, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.