NEW! Now you can battle other Pokémon GO trainers online! Try the GO Battle League today.
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 1 billion times and named “Best Mobile Game” by the Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch.
UNCOVER THE WORLD OF POKÉMON: Explore and discover Pokémon wherever you are!
CATCH more Pokémon to complete your Pokédex!
JOURNEY alongside your Buddy Pokémon to help make your Pokémon stronger and earn rewards!
COMPETE in epic Gym battles and...
TEAM UP and UNITE with other Trainers to catch powerful Pokémon during Raid Battles!
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await! Let’s GO!
With the player’s permission, Adventure Sync uses the Health app to enable the player to earn walking distance when the app is closed.
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Information current as of July 11, 2019.
- Compatible with iPhone® 5s / SE / 6 / 6s / 6 Plus / 6s Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 8 / 8 Plus / X devices with iOS Version 9 or later installed.
- Not compatible with 5th generation iPod Touch devices or iPhone 5c or earlier iPhone devices.
- Please visit PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
Here’s what’s new in Pokémon GO!
Dream big with our upcoming events and features!
- Witness the sparks during the Crackling Voltage event!
- Look out—Team GO Rocket is taking over!
- Express your admiration for Pokémon with this year’s Valentine’s Day event and Luvdisc Limited Research Day!
- Get ready for Pokémon GO Tour: Hoenn with this new update. Pokémon GO Tour: Hoenn - Global is coming to Trainers around the world on Saturday, February 25, 2023, and Sunday, February 26, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. local time.
- Get ready to witness Primal Reversion for the first time in Pokémon GO during Pokémon GO Tour: Hoenn!
- Collect Field Research tasks by spinning PokéStops regardless of whether your Item Bag is full
Ratings and Reviews
A phenomenon from the start, Pokémon GO hasn’t stopped evolving. Since launch, the best-in-class location-based AR game has expanded with countless improvements. Hatch eggs while the game runs in the background. Battle other trainers with your favorite creatures. Join memorable community day events. With a steady stream of awesome updates and hundreds of iconic creatures to catch, Niantic’s groundbreaking hit just keeps getting better.
Pokémon is a really great game but one thing…
So, yes Pokémon is a GREAT game because, it keeps me entertained and I always want to go to some of the poke-stops because it’s kinda boring when your at home and have caught all of the pokes in the yard!😅 but besides it good! Oh but one thing about one Pokémon,…The ditto! The ditto you hardly ever see it…Like I mean you hardly EVER see it but I mean it is a special Pokémon so it makes sense, but I’ve had this mission that I’ve had for about 1 and a half months now and… it’s the mission where you have to try and catch a DITTO! And I’ve never even seen a ditto yet (I mean I have but I didn’t know it) and that is one thing of why I really don’t like how rare the ditto is, but it’s ok ( I just need to try a lot harder to get one!) but anyway the game is AMAZING, and its a great game to love because there’s endless amounts of Pokémon, you can battle team rocket, battle other people from different teams, have friends, and with your friends you can, battte them, trade Pokémon with them, give gifts back and forth, and do those things to level up your friendships levels and when you get to the best friend thing you can even get lucky Pokémon and more!
So, I say this game is great there’s endless possibilities, and well, just fun! In that case I say whoever you are that is reading this I recommend you download Pokémon!
Trust me your goin to love it! 😊
This game has come very far
I’ve been playing this game since week 1. There was a month of 2 when I had it deleted because I wasn’t playing it, but when gen 3 was added I came right back. I’ve spent a good hundred dollars on this game, and I really only have 1 complaint in the dinosaur of video game perfection. I just wish Mega Evolution was better. Anyway, the way they have adapted into making play from hone easier is really nice, so people don’t risk getting sick. If you look back at the beginning of the game, you can really tell it’s growth. Research, buddies, friends, trainer battles, Team Rocket, shinies, and even legendaries weren’t even in the game at launch, and now we (almost) have 5 ENTIRE GENERATIONS with a read of gen 6. Research has been a really fun time killer when I’m bored, and the fact that Pokémon constantly spawn make it even nicer and a continuous adventure. Looking back, I feel so dumb taking a break from the game, even if it was only for 2 months. Anyone could get a blast out of it, and it’s a great way to drop a couple of pounds even if you’re only going out once a day! A lot of people got it at the start and quit a few weeks/months. If your one of those people, definitely check this game out again! This game has come so far, and I can’t wait to see how much it grows in the future!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Niantic, Inc.
- 353 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016-2023 Niantic, Inc. © 2016-2023 Pokémon. © 1995-2023 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 100 PokéCoins $0.99
- 550 PokéCoins $4.99
- 1,200 PokéCoins $9.99
- 2,500 PokéCoins $19.99
- Event Bonus $0.99
- 5,200 PokéCoins $39.99
- 14,500 PokéCoins $99.99
- Event Bonus Giftable $0.99
- Event Ticket $7.99
- New Trainer Box $2.99