NEW! Now you can battle other Pokémon GO trainers online! Try the GO Battle League today.
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 1 billion times and named “Best Mobile Game” by the Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch.
UNCOVER THE WORLD OF POKÉMON: Explore and discover Pokémon wherever you are!
CATCH more Pokémon to complete your Pokédex!
JOURNEY alongside your Buddy Pokémon to help make your Pokémon stronger and earn rewards!
COMPETE in epic Gym battles and...
TEAM UP and UNITE with other Trainers to catch powerful Pokémon during Raid Battles!
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await! Let’s GO!
With the player’s permission, Adventure Sync uses the Health app to enable the player to earn walking distance when the app is closed.
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Information current as of July 11, 2019.
- Compatible with iPhone® 5s / SE / 6 / 6s / 6 Plus / 6s Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 8 / 8 Plus / X devices with iOS Version 9 or later installed.
- Not compatible with 5th generation iPod Touch devices or iPhone 5c or earlier iPhone devices.
- Please visit PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
Here’s what’s new in Pokémon GO!
- Reach for the stars! The Evolving Stars event will run from October 5, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. local time until October 11, 2022, at 8:00 p.m. local time.
- Quality-of-life updates
Ratings and Reviews
A phenomenon from the start, Pokémon GO hasn’t stopped evolving. Since launch, the best-in-class location-based AR game has expanded with countless improvements. Hatch eggs while the game runs in the background. Battle other trainers with your favorite creatures. Join memorable community day events. With a steady stream of awesome updates and hundreds of iconic creatures to catch, Niantic’s groundbreaking hit just keeps getting better.
I love this game, can we make it even better?
This has been a great game since the beginning! Never before have we had a game that encouraged people to get out and meet people in the real world with the same love for Pokémon. The best part is Niantic really does care about their players and listens to the feedback given from their loyal players. The new changes have been great keeping older players such as myself actively playing yet I’ve felt like since the beginning there has been a key element that has been missing. In the original Game Boy games when you tried to catch a Pokémon you had to fight it with one of your own Pokémon and each Pokémon had up to 3 or 4 attacks that you could pick from. Less tapping the screen continuously and more strategizing your next move. I was reading the reviews and I agree that there needs to be a chat with your friend group so you can coordinate raids rather than using facebook chat groups. I honestly don’t struggle with poke balls but more with potions since I battle a lot I am always healing my Pokémon and always have a huge amount of Pokémon I can’t revive due to the low amounts of potions that are more frequently getting distributed as gifts from raids or friends. Also can we make dodging work in battles? It’s an underutilized addition that doesn’t appear to help with battling.
Not much has improved, at least the distance for gyms and stops are staying expanded. I don’t have the time to walk around and irritated that’s the devs addenda, not all of us have the time to do that. And going to a places like parks with older kids milling about makes me feel unsafe so I really need that buffer. I only stop by places on the way in my car where I can access quickly and not have to get out. Also still the rocket bosses are next to impossible so thanks for making things unobtainable like shadow legends and event quests. I have 2 special research tasks that never will get fulfilled cus they involve giovani. Still feel like us regular players constantly get ignored in favor of those who play all day and have nothing better to do than roam around. And the eggs, be nice for that to be improved. I get stuck with so many dud eggs I don’t want and it takes forever to hatch one or 2. I rarely get any event eggs that happen cus I can’t hatch enough in time to make room, not like the odds are any good anyway. No I’m not buying a bunch of incubators. Not worth the money. And why are some raids not accessible with the long distance passes or invites? That locks a bunch of us out that might raid but I guess that doesint matter. I’d raid a lot more too if the game would actually give out some long distance passes like it used to. I really can only raid that way and im not gona keep buying tickets. Only for special occasions so again I miss out. Thanks.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Niantic, Inc.
- 335.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016-2021 Niantic, Inc. © 2016-2021 Pokémon. © 1995-2021 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 100 PokéCoins $0.99
- 550 PokéCoins $4.99
- 1,200 PokéCoins $9.99
- 2,500 PokéCoins $19.99
- Event Bonus $0.99
- 5,200 PokéCoins $39.99
- 14,500 PokéCoins $99.99
- New Trainer Box $2.99
- Event Ticket $10.99
- Event Ticket $11.99