NEW! Now you can battle other Pokémon GO trainers online! Try the GO Battle League today.
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 1 billion times and named “Best Mobile Game” by the Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch.
UNCOVER THE WORLD OF POKÉMON: Explore and discover Pokémon wherever you are!
CATCH more Pokémon to complete your Pokédex!
JOURNEY alongside your Buddy Pokémon to help make your Pokémon stronger and earn rewards!
COMPETE in epic Gym battles and...
TEAM UP and UNITE with other Trainers to catch powerful Pokémon during Raid Battles!
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await! Let’s GO!
With the player’s permission, Adventure Sync uses the Health app to enable the player to earn walking distance when the app is closed.
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Information current as of July 11, 2019.
- Compatible with iPhone® 5s / SE / 6 / 6s / 6 Plus / 6s Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 8 / 8 Plus / X devices with iOS Version 9 or later installed.
- Not compatible with 5th generation iPod Touch devices or iPhone 5c or earlier iPhone devices.
- Please visit PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
Trainers, we hope you’re enjoying your adventure in Pokémon GO! We update the app regularly with new events and features, so make sure to check the in-game News to stay up to date.
Ratings and Reviews
A phenomenon from the start, Pokémon GO hasn’t stopped evolving. Since launch, the best-in-class location-based AR game has expanded with countless improvements. Hatch eggs while the game runs in the background. Battle other trainers with your favorite creatures. Join memorable community day events. With a steady stream of awesome updates and hundreds of iconic creatures to catch, Niantic’s groundbreaking hit just keeps getting better.
Pokémon Go is great but a couple things
First of all I want to address the bad reviews left by people who hate the overpricing of remote raid passes and them skipping Galar. Them skipping Galar was for hype, and for more downloads, which I can see where they’re coming from, and they might be developing gigantimaxing, who knows? The remote raid changes were necessary for their game as it was becoming too much of a thing for players to do at home instead of going out and exploring WHICH IS THE POINT OF THE GAME. And if niantic decides to limit their most money making source, then they know what they’re doing.
I’ve been playing on/off since 2016, and in the past 2 years I’ve really gotten back into it! The game is great, awesome events, community days, my area has a pretty great and active community! Awesome shinies and they release Pokémon and shiny Pokémon every couple weeks, overall pretty good variety! There is a few glitches though, like some people have lost master balls, and that’s a pretty hard thing for them to experience! And there’s so many go battle league bugs don’t get me started on that I stopped playing a long time ago, but no draws just wins and losses and so many stupid bugs, random losses and invisible Pokémon, not to mention the lag. Not perfect: 🌟4/5🌟
Shorter Version: Don’t get mad at Niantic for their decisions, even if you don’t like them you will get used to it. Great game but many bugs that need to be fixed and addressed. 🌟4/5🌟
Pokémon go ideas
Hey! I just wanted to start off by saying I LOVE this game and I recommend it to everyone who likes to travel and needs a family game! Pokémon introduces friends you can make online, a fun way to travel, and to bring back some childhood nostalgia! It has all the Pokémon including newer ones as well as the original! You can battle and do raids to get more Pokémon! But I do have some suggestions so please bare with me…
1. Can you add rest stops or Pokémon hospitals so that way we can heal our Pokémon other than revives? My idea is that when you become a level 34 or 35 they are able to plant a rest stop or hospital. But it takes a hour to heal the Pokémon and you can only have a few at a time. The reason I want this is because when you have no revives and you continue to do raids and battles and you continue to lose Pokémon as well as revives especially for new players you don’t know what to do. So if we do this idea it could make this game even better!
2. Can you also make it so when we leave Pokémon in gyms for more than eight hours can we continue to get coins? Five is fine but the reason I am implying this is because it takes a while to rack up in coins and you can’t use the Pokémon while they are in gyms and you only get 50 coins no matter how long they stay there. So thank you to anyone who read this review! And again please consider this it would mean a lot to me!
Thank you, 🥰
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Niantic, Inc.
- 352.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016-2023 Niantic, Inc. © 2016-2023 Pokémon. © 1995-2023 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 100 PokéCoins $0.99
- 550 PokéCoins $4.99
- 1,200 PokéCoins $9.99
- 2,500 PokéCoins $19.99
- Event Bonus $0.99
- 5,200 PokéCoins $39.99
- Event Ticket $4.99
- Evergreen Ticket 1 $1.99
- Ticket $4.99
- 14,500 PokéCoins $99.99