5-on-5 Strategic Team Pokémon Battles!
Team up and take down the opposition in Pokémon’s first 5-on-5 strategic team battle game!
Join Trainers from around the world as they head for Aeos Island to compete in Unite Battles! In Unite Battles, Trainers face off in 5-on-5 team battles to see who can score the most points within the allotted time. Teamwork is key as you and your teammates defeat wild Pokémon, level up, evolve your own Pokémon, and work to prevent the opposing team from scoring points. Put your teamwork to the test, and take home the win!
• BATTLE IN STYLE: Take to the field while looking your best in Holowear! Thanks to a special technology developed using Aeos energy, Trainers can deck out their Pokémon in a variety of holographic outfits—with new styles arriving regularly!
• UNITE MOVES: Unleash the true power of your Pokémon with Unite Moves! Leverage these all-new Pokémon moves, which are only possible while in Unite Battles, and turn the tide of even the direst situations.
• RANK UP: Looking to prove how skilled you are? Participate in ranked matches, and earn points as you climb up the global leaderboard!
• COMMUNICATION IS KEY: Even the most skilled Trainers recognize how important communication is to their team’s success. Leverage signals, quick-chat messages, and—for the first time in a Pokémon title—voice chat to communicate and stay in sync with your team.
• CROSS-PLATFORM PLAY: Challenge Trainers from around the world to Unite Battles on the Nintendo SwitchTM system or on a compatible mobile device thanks to cross-platform support. Trainers may use their Pokémon Trainer Club account or Nintendo Account on both Nintendo Switch and mobile to easily keep their progress synced between devices.
Check out the official website for more information, and follow Pokémon UNITE on Twitter for all the latest news.
Official Website: http://PokemonUNITE.com/
Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/PokemonUNITE/
• This is a free-to-start game; optional in-game purchases available. Data charges may apply.
• An internet connection is required to play the game.
Ratings and Reviews
Gotta MOBA ‘em all!
This is such a brilliant game featuring smooth mechanics, vivid textures and skins, and endless rotations of gameplay. When I heard that Pokémon Unite was making its way to iPhone I was thrilled because, although already available on Nintendo Switch, I knew it would perform and look by far better on my iPhone 13 Pro Max. My theory was nothing short of perfect and I am loving every moment. Thanks to the wise decisions of The Pokémon Company, my Nintendo account migrated to mobile so my progress in interchangeable and I picked right back up where I left off.
The only feedback I have for the Devs:
1. The first skill slot upgrades are too close to the battle item that when it’s ready to upgrade it will completely block the battle item. This is especially problematic while in a battle and that skill upgrades.
2. When someone has left the game early and you choose to have their character follow you, the AI will occasionally send the character back to base. Again, this is especially problematic in the middle of a battle against the opponent and that extra help would have turned the outcome.
All-in-all, I am so excited to play my favorite game characters in one of my favorite game genres of all time. Pokémon meets MOBA is everything needed for the best mobile experience!
The game may have received heavy cosmetic changes, bug fixes, and other patches but the one thing I feel isn’t being properly addressed is how unbalanced the game is. First you are paired in Expert League with people who play as though they were in Beginner League. How do players of that skill level manage to get to Expert and they play how they play? Then more times than not you face against others who should be in the same League as you but some how feel as though they are 1 to 2 Leagues higher. Regardless, it’s pretty bad when your wins are out weighted by your losses more times than not in ranked.
Fun game so far but if that is how ranked game play is going to be moving forward I might as well not continue to play because I will only experience more stress than fun at the end of the day. I’m the type of gamer that likes to enjoy every aspect of a game, not just little bits and parts. After all, even if you don’t pay a dime of earned money to play your time still has value and is still an investment in itself, so the game is still technically costing you something. I’ve been a supporter of this Franchise since 96 and have enjoyed almost every aspect of it down to the cards themselves. I want this game to work and I want to enjoy it.
Show me that this game can be worth my time Pokemon Company. Let’s start improving on the balancing.
Must see review
As playing this game for legit 6 hours yesterday, I realized if you really want to buy a Pokémon that is worth 10k credits it legit takes to long and they just want you to swipe your credit card. Mechanic are okay. Why do I say “okay?” Because the tap to touch isn’t all that. It needs lots of fixing. Also people tend to never show up to battle and really should get penalized for it. On top of all this , they’re should be a text chat comment box at least to tell your ridiculous teammates what to do. They have either no clue what they’re doing and this game doesn’t pay much attention to new players it seems. These CPU bot runs are to hard for them. They should make an easy mode for them. Also I realized little glitches where my character doesn’t do it’s skills at 1 hp left when the opponent throws down a skill and I avoid it. It’s like the game wants you to die and knows you will die. I have very fast reflexes and it doesn’t tend to catch those moments in the game. Fix your game please. It’s a decent game and has a lot of potential
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Pokemon Company
- 810.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- ©2021 Pokémon. ©1995-2021 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. ©2021 Tencent.
- In-App Purchases
- 490 Aeos gems $7.99
- 245 Aeos gems $3.99
- 1,220 Aeos gems $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.