Celebrate with a winter holiday event in Pokémon UNITE!
• A special type of quick battle—Snowball Battle in Shivre City—is here!
Use special battle items available only in this quick battle by picking up presents dropped by wild Delibird. Adapt to the situation to achieve victory!
• Celebrate with winter holiday-themed items!
Fun Holowear and Trainer fashion items perfect for a wintry celebration are being added!
• Battle Pass Season 12: Aurora Style – Gardevoir
Battle Pass Season 12 begins! Players can deck out their Pokémon in auroral Holowear and obtain wonderful Trainer fashion items! What’s more, starting this season, the upper limit on battle pass levels has been removed—meaning players will be able to get more rewards than ever. By taking on an extra challenge, players can obtain color variants of Trainer fashion items as well.
Team up and take down the opposition in Pokémon’s first 5-on-5 strategic team battle game!
Join Trainers from around the world as they head for Aeos Island to compete in Unite Battles! In Unite Battles, Trainers face off in 5-on-5 team battles to see who can score the most points within the allotted time. Teamwork is key as you and your teammates defeat wild Pokémon, level up, evolve your own Pokémon, and work to prevent the opposing team from scoring points. Put your teamwork to the test, and take home the win!
• BATTLE IN STYLE: Take to the field while looking your best in Holowear! Thanks to a special technology developed using Aeos energy, Trainers can deck out their Pokémon in a variety of holographic outfits—with new styles arriving regularly!
• UNITE MOVES: Unleash the true power of your Pokémon with Unite Moves! Leverage these all-new Pokémon moves, which are only possible while in Unite Battles, and turn the tide of even the direst situations.
• RANK UP: Looking to prove how skilled you are? Participate in ranked matches, and earn points as you climb up the global leaderboard!
• COMMUNICATION IS KEY: Even the most-skilled Trainers recognize how important communication is to their team’s success. Leverage signals, quick-chat messages, and—for the first time in a Pokémon title—voice chat to communicate and stay in sync with your team.
• CROSS-PLATFORM PLAY: Challenge Trainers from around the world to Unite Battles on the Nintendo Switch™ system or on a compatible mobile device thanks to cross-platform support. Trainers may use their Pokémon Trainer Club account or Nintendo Account on both Nintendo Switch and mobile to easily keep their progress synced between devices.
Check out the official website for more information, and follow Pokémon UNITE on Twitter for all the latest news.
Official Website: http://PokemonUNITE.com/
Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/PokemonUNITE/
• This is a free-to-start game; optional in-game purchases available. Data charges may apply.
• An internet connection is required to play the game.
• Celebrate with a winter holiday event in Pokémon UNITE!
A special type of quick battle is under way! Players turn their opponents into snowmen by knocking them out and can use special battle items dropped by wild Delibird.
There will also be Holowear and Trainer fashion items to help players show off their holiday spirit!
• The Season 12 battle pass has been added: Aurora Style - Gardevoir!
Starting this season, the upper limit on battle pass levels has been removed, and players will be able to get even more rewards.
On top of the Aurora Set Trainer fashion items that players can receive by gaining battle pass levels up to level 50, alternate color variants of the set’s items will be available as battle pass rewards. If players reach battle pass level 120, they can get two alternate color variants of the Aurora Set.
• A new ranked match season has begun!
• Adjustments have been made to some aspects of the UI.
• Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I can’t load the game
I am guessing that Pokémon UNITE is a fun game, but I have no idea. This is because the game will not let me play. I haven’t ever tried it, and until I can figure out why the game won’t let me play it, I never will try it. I have tried a lot of thing to get rid of it. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it multiple times, I put the game on airplane mode and cellular data, and I checked if the servers were down (they weren’t). I can’t check if it won’t update, because it gets stuck at “checking update version”, even though it says it has loaded to 100%. My device meets the requirements( I have an iPhone 12 with 50 GB of storage), and I can’t lower the graphics, because I can’t get past the loading screen at the beginning. I don’t know how to clear caches of games on an iPhone. I believe this game would be fun, and I would prove it if I could get past the loading screen and start the tutorial. If anyone can help me with this issue, I would gladly listen to them. UPDATE: This game is really fun on the Switch, but my brother who has the exact same phone can play UNITE, yet my phone cannot. I’m still not sure why it won’t work on my iPhone specifically, but I will be playing it on the Switch. UPDATE #2: I did get it to work on my phone, and I’m level 12. I enjoy it on mobile, but the AFK players stink. It is really annoying when you get stuck with AFK or really bad players.
Fun but some tiny problems
This game is amazing. It’s easy to pick up, there are lots of characters, there is an OPTION to pay, no ads… you get it. New Pokémon are being added every once in a while (ex. Glaceon comes out on the 21st), there are cool skins for your Pokémon, and there is a buttload of strategy involved. I will say, as someone who has screen time, it’s a bit tricky to time matches so that my time doesn’t end in the middle of a match. If you go afk you lose fair-play points, if you lose enough of those, you get banned. And if your teammate idles, your team loses. But the team will contact you in-game and give you a reward. I would love to see more maps for standard and ranked battles. And stats for each character. The item enhancers are somewhat easily obtained. But the biggest problem is that the battle items have to be obtained by grinding. New players look up guides and see that the better items are far away. Battle items should be obtainable in the shop. But this is a petty desire of mine. All in all, the best game on my phone. Great job Tencent!
P.S. Absols: may the unite gods gift you epic crits
EDIT: if someone sneaks up on you invisibly, poor because of the tall grass. (You can’t be seen if you don’t attack in tall grass.) Come on one stars. But I just got great rank an I am sometimes matched with more experienced players. Matchmaking is skewed.
Great Game but small Improvements can be Made
The game is amazing but there are some features that I’d like to see. Firstly, this is already a thing but during bot matches (matches where everyone else is a bot) you can choose a pokemon. But if that pokemon is recommended for a lane but you choose to go jungle (middle lane) a bot will still go to the jungle. I would like to see a change so that the bots will never go which lane you choose to go even if your pokemon is not recommended there. Second, I would like to see an option in the menu to choose held items and battle items for a pokemon as well as a personal emblem set for each one since you can only currently have 3 and I usually end up forgetting to switch when I play a different pokemon. It would be great if you could make specific emblems for each specific pokemom. Lastly, I would like to be able to choose from multiple builds when I make a pokemon such as Pikachu having 3 different builds where you can personalize items for which type of game style you would like to play that round. Also, I know the game is supposed to make money but there is just such a limited amount of skins and cosmetics for holowear tickets and fashion tickets, maybe they could be exchanged for other currencies or add more cosmetics for those to use. Thank You.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Pokemon Company
- 606.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- ©2021 Pokémon. ©1995-2021 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. ©2021 Tencent.
- In-App Purchases
- 490 Aeos gems $7.99
- 1,220 Aeos gems $19.99
- 245 Aeos gems $3.99
- 60 Aeos gems $0.99
- UNITE Club membership $9.99
- 2,450 Aeos gems $39.99
- 3,050 Aeos gems $49.99
- 6,000 Aeos gems $99.99
- 1225 Aeos gems $14.99
- 250 Aeos gems $2.99