5-on-5 Strategic Team Pokémon Battles!
Team up and take down the opposition in Pokémon’s first 5-on-5 strategic team battle game!
Join Trainers from around the world as they head for Aeos Island to compete in Unite Battles! In Unite Battles, Trainers face off in 5-on-5 team battles to see who can score the most points within the allotted time. Teamwork is key as you and your teammates defeat wild Pokémon, level up, evolve your own Pokémon, and work to prevent the opposing team from scoring points. Put your teamwork to the test, and take home the win!
• BATTLE IN STYLE: Take to the field while looking your best in Holowear! Thanks to a special technology developed using Aeos energy, Trainers can deck out their Pokémon in a variety of holographic outfits—with new styles arriving regularly!
• UNITE MOVES: Unleash the true power of your Pokémon with Unite Moves! Leverage these all-new Pokémon moves, which are only possible while in Unite Battles, and turn the tide of even the direst situations.
• RANK UP: Looking to prove how skilled you are? Participate in ranked matches, and earn points as you climb up the global leaderboard!
• COMMUNICATION IS KEY: Even the most skilled Trainers recognize how important communication is to their team’s success. Leverage signals, quick-chat messages, and—for the first time in a Pokémon title—voice chat to communicate and stay in sync with your team.
• CROSS-PLATFORM PLAY: Challenge Trainers from around the world to Unite Battles on the Nintendo SwitchTM system or on a compatible mobile device thanks to cross-platform support. Trainers may use their Pokémon Trainer Club account or Nintendo Account on both Nintendo Switch and mobile to easily keep their progress synced between devices.
Check out the official website for more information, and follow Pokémon UNITE on Twitter for all the latest news.
Official Website: http://PokemonUNITE.com/
Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/PokemonUNITE/
• This is a free-to-start game; optional in-game purchases available. Data charges may apply.
• An internet connection is required to play the game.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game!!! Yet a few things…
Ok this game is absolutely awesome!!! Love the gimmicks and I loved working for Zeraora on mobile. Though I wish there were a few more Pokémon to play as, but I love the chosen none the less. Though I have already received multiple penalty messages, I am not sure what they are truly for. I sat my game down for about 30 seconds and got a penalty for “idling”. This happened again when I was half way through a match I had to help with groceries for about a minute. Another penalty. Now I understand that idiling is a problem but I left for a small amount of time so I do not understand why I have got penalties. Besides from that this game is great! Now this isn’t a big deal i just wanted to warn others. Play only when you have time and your fair play points do in fact matter for your experience. Thanks for hearing me out and I hope this helps the developers for troubleshooting, and I hope that I can catch em’ all with this franchise.
-Devoted Player for life
The game may have received heavy cosmetic changes, bug fixes, and other patches but the one thing I feel isn’t being properly addressed is how unbalanced the game is. First you are paired in Expert League with people who play as though they were in Beginner League. How do players of that skill level manage to get to Expert and they play how they play? Then more times than not you face against others who should be in the same League as you but some how feel as though they are 1 to 2 Leagues higher. Regardless, it’s pretty bad when your wins are out weighted by your losses more times than not in ranked.
Fun game so far but if that is how ranked game play is going to be moving forward I might as well not continue to play because I will only experience more stress than fun at the end of the day. I’m the type of gamer that likes to enjoy every aspect of a game, not just little bits and parts. After all, even if you don’t pay a dime of earned money to play your time still has value and is still an investment in itself, so the game is still technically costing you something. I’ve been a supporter of this Franchise since 96 and have enjoyed almost every aspect of it down to the cards themselves. I want this game to work and I want to enjoy it.
Show me that this game can be worth my time Pokemon Company. Let’s start improving on the balancing.
A Few Glaring Issues
Matchmaking system is pretty flawed, consistent issues with super unbalanced teams. Basically no way to filter out who your teammates are and who you’re playing against. Pretty much no way to communicate/coordinate with teammates - each player has their own strategy to do well (focus on leveling up first then scoring, vice versa, just battling opponents, just defending, etc.) which makes for really random/hit or miss team efforts. Tired of playing with people who battle Corphishes right next to me as I’m getting killed 1v2 in my own goal.
Also, charging people 10k for new pokemon then nerfing them right afterward in an update isn’t cool (and I didn’t even buy Sylveon recently). Game developers should ~take new pokemon and plug their stats + existing data on all battles into a Monte Carlo simulation to predict the new pokemon’s impact on existing gameplay before releasing it. After playing against Sylveon in a few ranked matches, a few friends and I immediately noticed Sylveon was OP and would go on to get nerfed, which the 10/8 update did. Come on now, run response surface methodology or something and optimize for a relatively balanced game before releasing in the first place. Even basic game testers could’ve told you this ahead of time. Either sloppy or deliberately malicious.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Pokemon Company
- 810.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- ©2021 Pokémon. ©1995-2021 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. ©2021 Tencent.
- In-App Purchases
- 490 Aeos gems $7.99
- 245 Aeos gems $3.99
- 1,220 Aeos gems $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.