Pokétch currently includes only ShinyApp with many more trackers and calculators planned for future releases.
The perfect shiny hunting tool. ShinyApp currently includes basic functionalities to track elapsed time and encounters, estimate shiny odds, and import/store your shiny collection.
• Start a shiny hunt for any Pokémon across all 7 current generations
• See beautiful HD models of the shiny Pokémon you are hunting
• Set user settings such as hunt defaults and counter display presets
• Set hunt details such as game, method, and shiny charm
• Track the number of encounters it takes to find a shiny Pokémon
• Log the elapsed time it takes to find a shiny Pokémon
• Calculate the odds of finding a shiny Pokémon
• Adjust timer and counter, reset, or cancel a shiny hunt
• Log additional details post-capture such nickname and pokéball
• Favorite and share your shiny Pokémon with friends on social media
• Build and sort your shiny collection
• Manually upload existing collected shiny Pokémon
PokétchApp is not associated, affiliated, endorsed, sponsored or approved by ©GameFreak, ©The Pokémon Company or ©Nintendo. All Characters are registered trademarks of ©The Pokémon Company Copyright 1998-2018 ©Pokémon. For more information visit ©www.pokemon.com
-Basic sorting of collection
-Swapped models for sprites in list views for performance
-Changed list view date display from imported date to collected date
-Updated editable fields
-Saves chain count if applicable
-Added extra game titles
-Added new Pokémon (Meltan and Melmetal)
-Fixed SOS shiny odds bug
-Fixed alolan Grimer/Muk sprite bug
Ratings and Reviews
Really really cool, only one little issue
It’s everything you could ever want in a shiny hunting app, only thing that bothers me is that the shiny rates for SOS battling in sun/moon aren’t right. But that’s just one little thing I found while hunting, everything else is great! Thank you very much for making this, I can’t wait to see what other new features you’re planning on adding!!
This app is great!
I love this app and how it works! Some of the controls are very confusing though. Like it says that it has a odds calculator which is confusing, does it mean with all of that Pokémon you have caught does it calculate the chance of spotting one or does it just show you like for instance 1 in a 1000? Also I didn’t know there was a button that lets you subtract 1 if the Pokémon from the number of them caught, I thought it was an instant reset on the entire chain. Over all though it is a great app and I can’t wait for the new stuff you are going to put on there!
Awesome App, Please Consider This Though
First off this is a fantastic app for any shiny hunter out there! The only thing that would make this app even better is for people who are soft resetting for a specific shiny by adding a timer that automatically adds +1 to your shiny encounters for whatever time you put the timer at. This would save you from the hassle of having to tap each time since the soft reset is set at a specific time every time. Please add this in developers!
Developer Response ,
Appreciate the feedback, that’s certainly feasible. I’m working on a few organizational updates to better manage collections, but as soon as I get this next big update out, I’ll work on adding in an auto-counting setting for soft reset hunts. Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.