Poketch can no longer be updated. Check out my new mobile app, ShinyHunt, for SwSh DLC, BDSP, and continued updates!
Pokétch currently includes only ShinyApp with many more trackers and calculators planned for future releases.
The perfect shiny hunting tool. ShinyApp currently includes basic functionalities to track elapsed time and encounters, estimate shiny odds, and import/store your shiny collection.
• Start a shiny hunt for any Pokémon across all 7 current generations
• See beautiful HD models of the shiny Pokémon you are hunting
• Set user settings such as hunt defaults and counter display presets
• Set hunt details such as game, method, and shiny charm
• Track the number of encounters it takes to find a shiny Pokémon
• Log the elapsed time it takes to find a shiny Pokémon
• Calculate the odds of finding a shiny Pokémon
• Adjust timer and counter, reset, or cancel a shiny hunt
• Log additional details post-capture such nickname and pokéball
• Favorite and share your shiny Pokémon with friends on social media
• Build and sort your shiny collection
• Manually upload existing collected shiny Pokémon
PokétchApp is not associated, affiliated, endorsed, sponsored or approved by ©GameFreak, ©The Pokémon Company or ©Nintendo. All Characters are registered trademarks of ©The Pokémon Company Copyright 1998-2019 ©Pokémon. For more information visit ©www.pokemon.com
Updated for Pokémon Sword and Shield
Ratings and Reviews
Great, with minor issues
I love using this app to keep track of my shiny hunts. It's easy to use and very helpful. I have two minor complaints:
1. It hasn't been updated to include Dynamax Adventure odds. This is my new favorite way to hunt for shinies since you can get shiny legendaries and you can do it with friends which is a lot of fun. So I wish I could see the actual odds.
2. Some Pokémon don't appear shiny. When you're hunting Pokémon, the Pokémon you're hunting usually appears shiny in this app. However, Solosis and Duosion are not shiny in Pokétch. There may be others, this is just the line I have noticed. While Reuniclus appears shiny, this doesn't help me much because I'm not hatching Reuniclus out of the eggs. When I was breeding Applin it was nice seeing the shiny in the app so it's a little annoying having Solosis appear its normal color.
These are really minor, and overall I absolutely love this app. If these small issues were fixed this app would easily be 10/10 perfect.
This app is great!
I love this app and how it works! Some of the controls are very confusing though. Like it says that it has a odds calculator which is confusing, does it mean with all of that Pokémon you have caught does it calculate the chance of spotting one or does it just show you like for instance 1 in a 1000? Also I didn’t know there was a button that lets you subtract 1 if the Pokémon from the number of them caught, I thought it was an instant reset on the entire chain. Over all though it is a great app and I can’t wait for the new stuff you are going to put on there!
I liked it a lot. It felt like what you would want in a mobile shiny hunting counter and it didn’t try to be a desktop counter which is pretty nice. It all felt very clean. The only thing that would be cool is if you added different models and sprites for each Pokémon for each game it’s in. The other thing is there seems to be a bug that won’t let me delete a Pokémon from my collection. Other than that, I highly recommend this for any shiny hunter that needs a good counter with them at all times.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Brandon Fearing
- 5.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Brandon Fearing