⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ Join millions of trainers who use Poke Genie to enhance their Pokemon Go experience! ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ With over 13,000,000 downloads, Poke Genie is the most popular Pokemon Go companion app worldwide⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
Poke Genie is a safe, reliable, and simple-to-use tool to help Pokemon Go trainers evaluate hidden values, analyze battle stats, organize Pokemon collection, plan raid and PvP battles, generate custom Pokemon names, simulate powerup costs and purification results, etc. -- an essential and comprehensive guide for every Pokemon Go player.
⋆ IV CHECKER
- IV (Individual Value) is an indicator of the potential of a Pokemon, a critical criterion for wisely investing stardust and candies on the worthy Pokemon. Simply scan Pokemon page or Team Leader's appraisal screen to get the results.
⋆ REMOTE RAID COORDINATOR
- Join Remote Raids with trainers around the world! Just select the Raid Boss, and Poke Genie will automatically match you with other trainers. It's that simple! Play anywhere at anytime. Regional and Legendary Raid Bosses will never again be out of reach.
⋆ PvP IV CALCULATOR
- High IV may not be optimal for PvP in Great & Ultra Leagues. The optimal IV for PvP is a very specific combination that maximizes battle performance below the CP limit and is different for each Pokemon. Don't transfer until you've checked the PvP IV! Don't miss those hidden gems.
⋆ NAME GENERATOR + POKE GENIE KEYBOARD
- With the Poke Genie Keyboard, you can check Pokemon's IV directly in Pokemon Go without leaving the game. In addition, the Name Generator automatically generates formatted text for renaming that can be pasted into Pokemon Go in a single tap. These tools help you streamline IV checking and renaming Pokemon way faster than ever before.
⋆ BATTLE SIMULATOR
- Wanna step up your game in raid and gym battles? Let Poke Genie help! The Battle Simulator will pick top counters from your very own Pokemon collection to help you to boost your win rate, and reduce potion and revive usage. Poke Genie will recommend the optimal teams for raid battles with minimal user input involved (simply scan and go). Let Poke Genie pick your team, assemble in the game and play. Poke Genie will tell you exactly your chances of victory, so you can defeat raid bosses with confidence and certainty.
- Poke Genie catalogues all Pokemon available in the game and provides a comprehensive data sheet for each Pokemon, detailing the Base Stats, Max Stats, Notable CPs, gender ratios, buddy distance, evolution tree, moveset list, etc.
⋆ MOVE LIST REFERENCE
- Poke Genie maintains a list of all Quick and Charge Moves available in the game, and catalogues each move's damage, cool-down, and energy stats for for Gym/Raid and PvP.
⋆ SCAN ORGANIZER
- Poke Genie automatically keeps a history of scan results displayed in an easy-to-read view, thus keeping a reliable and easily sortable/filterable record. With Poke Genie, you can effortlessly evaluate and keep track of your entire Pokemon collection.
⋆ POWER UP/PURIFICATION SIMULATOR
- Ever wonder how much CP your Pokemon will have upon powerup, evolution, or purification? Poke Genie's "Power up/Evolution Simulator" feature shows you the exact CP and HP as well as the amount of dust and candies it costs for each power-up and evolution. Poke Genie calculates these based on your own Pokemon's IV to give you the most precise results. With Poke Genie, you’ll never waste any dust and candies on a weak Pokemon!
Relying only on screenshot/screen recording and requiring no logins, Poke Genie is fully compliant with Niantic’s terms of service and safe to use.
Follow us on Twitter @pokegenieinfo
Poke Genie is a third-party app made by fans, and is not affiliated with the Pokémon brand, Niantic, Pokemon Go, or Nintendo.
Join Remote Raids with trainers around the world! Just select the Raid Boss, and Poke Genie will automatically match you with other trainers. It's that simple! Play anywhere at anytime. Regional and Legendary Raid Bosses will never again be out of reach. Try it out!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A Must Have for Trainers!
This app does everything you could possibly need for PoGo! It measures IV’s reliably, provides your best raid counters, sorts your mons, shows you future stats for your mons, gives you typing effectiveness, etc. I could go on, but if you haven’t downloaded the app by now, then I don’t know what else will convince you. In fact, show some love to the developer and pay for the full version. It’s completely worth it for no ads and the auto import. Plus, the developer deserves it for making such a great app.
I just thought of one more I absolutely love this app! The developer updates it WITHIN 24 HOURS of major game changes! When the cp rebalance occurred - updated for all mons within a day. When raid bosses change - I know whether I can solo the new tier 3’s by the morning. When the new movesets where released - all the moves were added by the next day.
I cannot say it enough. Get this app and thank the developer by giving him a few dollars.
It’s so good
I’ve been using this for a year or two know and honestly it’s so good. The creators are constantly updating and making the app ten times better. And even with Pokémon go’s new updates it’s still so useful letting you know how much cp your Pokémon will have at their max level. Also it’s even let’s you know if you can tank a raid all on your own so you don’t waste your raid passes. It even helps you create powerful gym teams and lets you know good Pokémon to put in gyms and use to fight gyms. I have saved so many resources in the game because of this app and I’ve become a better player because of it. There has been bugs but the developers are really good at fixing them and adding great features to the app. They also let you know when they make changes. So like I said it’s a really good app and if you have Pokémon go you need to have this app.
Very useful, but loses data
I have a large Pokémon collection, and this app helps catalogue them, especially now that it has the in-game keyboard feature.
Unfortunately, it keeps your collection in a separate database on your device, as opposed to being in the cloud or on its own servers, and the database can get corrupted and lose Pokémon. For example, I have a large collection of almost 2,000 Pokémon, logged them in Poke Genie over the months, and found it only showed a bit fewer than 1,600. Thinking this may have come from a bug in an earlier version of the app, I started relogging them from the start, using the new keyboard. I relogged the Bulbasaur family a couple of weeks ago; checking today, I see it already “lost” several Venusaurs, so the problem still exists. I’m not saying Poke Genie isn’t a useful program nonetheless, but its Battle Simulator, for example, isn’t useful if it isn’t considering your whole collection because it’s managed to trash its own database entries. Until this is truly fixed, I can’t give this app the top rating its features deserve.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Poke Genie Inc.
- 174.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Poke Genie Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Scan Pro + Remove Ads $4.99
- Keyboard Pro $3.99
- Battle Pro $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.