⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ Join millions of trainers who use Poke Genie to enhance their Pokemon Go experience! ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ With over 13,000,000 downloads, Poke Genie is the most popular Pokemon Go companion app worldwide⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
Poke Genie is a safe, reliable, and simple-to-use tool to help Pokemon Go trainers evaluate hidden values, analyze battle stats, organize Pokemon collection, plan raid and PvP battles, generate custom Pokemon names, simulate powerup costs and purification results, etc. -- an essential and comprehensive guide for every Pokemon Go player.
⋆ IV CHECKER
- IV (Individual Value) is an indicator of the potential of a Pokemon, a critical criterion for wisely investing stardust and candies on the worthy Pokemon. Simply scan Pokemon page or Team Leader's appraisal screen to get the results.
⋆ REMOTE RAID COORDINATOR
- Join Remote Raids with trainers around the world! Just select the Raid Boss, and Poke Genie will automatically match you with other trainers. It's that simple! Play anywhere at anytime. Regional and Legendary Raid Bosses will never again be out of reach.
⋆ PvP IV CALCULATOR
- High IV may not be optimal for PvP in Great & Ultra Leagues. The optimal IV for PvP is a very specific combination that maximizes battle performance below the CP limit and is different for each Pokemon. Don't transfer until you've checked the PvP IV! Don't miss those hidden gems.
⋆ NAME GENERATOR + POKE GENIE KEYBOARD
- With the Poke Genie Keyboard, you can check Pokemon's IV directly in Pokemon Go without leaving the game. In addition, the Name Generator automatically generates formatted text for renaming that can be pasted into Pokemon Go in a single tap. These tools help you streamline IV checking and renaming Pokemon way faster than ever before.
⋆ BATTLE SIMULATOR
- Wanna step up your game in raid and gym battles? Let Poke Genie help! The Battle Simulator will pick top counters from your very own Pokemon collection to help you to boost your win rate, and reduce potion and revive usage. Poke Genie will recommend the optimal teams for raid battles with minimal user input involved (simply scan and go). Let Poke Genie pick your team, assemble in the game and play. Poke Genie will tell you exactly your chances of victory, so you can defeat raid bosses with confidence and certainty.
- Poke Genie catalogues all Pokemon available in the game and provides a comprehensive data sheet for each Pokemon, detailing the Base Stats, Max Stats, Notable CPs, gender ratios, buddy distance, evolution tree, moveset list, etc.
⋆ MOVE LIST REFERENCE
- Poke Genie maintains a list of all Quick and Charge Moves available in the game, and catalogues each move's damage, cool-down, and energy stats for for Gym/Raid and PvP.
⋆ SCAN ORGANIZER
- Poke Genie automatically keeps a history of scan results displayed in an easy-to-read view, thus keeping a reliable and easily sortable/filterable record. With Poke Genie, you can effortlessly evaluate and keep track of your entire Pokemon collection.
⋆ POWER UP/PURIFICATION SIMULATOR
- Ever wonder how much CP your Pokemon will have upon powerup, evolution, or purification? Poke Genie's "Power up/Evolution Simulator" feature shows you the exact CP and HP as well as the amount of dust and candies it costs for each power-up and evolution. Poke Genie calculates these based on your own Pokemon's IV to give you the most precise results. With Poke Genie, you’ll never waste any dust and candies on a weak Pokemon!
Relying only on screenshot/screen recording and requiring no logins, Poke Genie is fully compliant with Niantic’s terms of service and safe to use.
Follow us on Twitter @pokegenieinfo
Poke Genie is a third-party app made by fans, and is not affiliated with the Pokémon brand, Niantic, Pokemon Go, or Nintendo.
- Added support for Little Cup PvP IV
- Updated game data
Ratings and Reviews
I can’t believe I lived without it!!!
I’ve played for years and only found out yesterday this existed. All the reading I’ve done and research to understand mechanics only to have them described and rated in priority in so many different ways all opinions and not the cold data I was looking for. But here it is all in one neatly wrapped package. I bought the app as soon as I loaded it and read how easy it would be to upload my entire collection. It was as stated and trouble shooting when needed was a breeze because they explained it and made it simple from the get go. Then on top of all this it’s simplified ability selection and tells you how it will preform in any field of the game. I’d just bought it to hook up with raids since no one I know plays. But I’ll keep using it because it’s was made well and with all players skill levels considered to even the playing field. 5 stars well earned. If you’re not thinking it’s worth buying at this point I’d just stop playing the game altogether lol. It will make you far less stressed in the future where this takes it all away.
Great app. One request
This has been a game changer with allowing me to complete more raids than I ever have been. I live in a rural area so joining 5 star raids with a big group is a rare event around here. If I didn’t have this app, then I would probably only have about 5 legendaries, while now I have almost every one.
My one request is that you give the host of a raid the ability to select how many new invites are needed when hosting a raid. In the game we’re maxed out at being able to invite 5 remote players to join a raid and PokeGenie auto selects those 5 for me. I have some nephews that don’t live near me and want to do legendary raids with me remotely. If I could have the ability to tell PokeGenie how many remote players to auto select for me, then I would have the ability to remote my family in as well. I’ve tried helping them use PokeGenie to do raids, but they are very young and aren’t fast enough to cycle between the apps to join raids. I understand that you want to cycle through as many players in the raid lobby as quickly as possible, so maybe you could limit the host to choosing between 4 and 5 invites needed, and only on raids that don’t require the 20 percent damage threshold? That way the host also has the option to invite one person they know to the raid as well.
A Must Have for Trainers!
This app does everything you could possibly need for PoGo! It measures IV’s reliably, provides your best raid counters, sorts your mons, shows you future stats for your mons, gives you typing effectiveness, etc. I could go on, but if you haven’t downloaded the app by now, then I don’t know what else will convince you. In fact, show some love to the developer and pay for the full version. It’s completely worth it for no ads and the auto import. Plus, the developer deserves it for making such a great app.
I just thought of one more I absolutely love this app! The developer updates it WITHIN 24 HOURS of major game changes! When the cp rebalance occurred - updated for all mons within a day. When raid bosses change - I know whether I can solo the new tier 3’s by the morning. When the new movesets where released - all the moves were added by the next day.
I cannot say it enough. Get this app and thank the developer by giving him a few dollars.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Poke Genie Inc.
- 183.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Poke Genie Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Scan Pro + Remove Ads $4.99
- Keyboard Pro $3.99
- Battle Pro $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.