“Pokecolo” is a social app where you can communicate with other users. You are able to dress up your avatar, and decorate their room. Come and join!
ﾟ･*:.｡. .｡.:*･゜ﾟ･*:.｡. .｡.:*･゜
•Communicate and interact with your friends
•Design your avatar to your tastes
•Travel to your friends’ worlds and see how they’re living
•Lend a helping hand and care for your friends' worlds
•Make new friends
•Complete quests to earn medals
•Model and remodel your world with new items
Travel to different worlds!
~Visit your friends’ worlds and get medals
~Collect medals to complete quests and earn prizes
~Make friends and help them water their trees
You just might get something in return!
Communicate and interact
~Exchange 1:1 Talk messages
~Show your appreciation by sending gifts
~Use the message board to talk about anything!
A wide range of items for your avatar
~Feel free to change clothes and decorate anyway you want!
~New items are added every week!
~There are over 7000 items
Energetic and cute avatars
~Grow and harvest fruit from your own tree or others'
~Cook yummy dishes with the crops you grow
~If your avatar is stinky, give them a shower!
~If your avatar is sleep, let them nap!
ﾟ･*:.｡. .｡.:*･゜ﾟ･*:.｡. .｡.:*･゜
Please note the following.
iOS8.0 or greater
◆ Official Blog
Ratings and Reviews
Cute avatar game, but lacking
It's a cute fun game, but no where near as fun as it used to be. When I first started playing it, I had switched over from Pokemini, and had to learn my way around due to the language barrier of it being only in Japanese. Once I learned my way around, I enjoyed the trade and voting on fashion contest options, because they gave good rewards. Once they eliminated those options, especially trading items with other players, it became pretty uninteresting. You get very little reward for gameplay, probably to try to force players into buying with real money. A couple of Dona for a visit or tree watering? Seriously? Takes forever to save up anything to spend on the gacha. Lineplay at least gives better log in rewards, and gameplay rewards for certain actions. More generous to players, and I still occasionally want to spend real money on it for specific things. Pokecolo seems to greedy, imo. The trade option was the true fun for me, and they took it away. As a result, I spend less time on this game than I used to. Lineplay is the way to go for a cute avatar game, where you can actually get stuff for regular gameplay without having to spend too much.
This app is among my favorites.
Granted, I'm not over Pokemini just yet, but I do love Pokecolo.
Firstly, since I know the English community still complains about the lack of translation, you should know that...
• The app is mostly picture driven.
• There are such things as translators. (Other than Google, never trust Google Translate, please. xD)
• There are plenty of helpful players that will be glad to translate things for you.
• If all else fails, you can be a well rounded person and learn a new language or two.
With that said, here is a list of reasons you SHOULD download this game. (+ you should, just trust me.)
• In my experience as an English speaker, the community is wonderful.
• Pets. Just, PETS. Don't question it, they are adorable and you know you want one.
• Trading and gifting are exciting, as well as especially rewarding, even more so if you try trading with the Japanese Community as well.
• If you're reading this, chances are that you can read and write in English, and our English community is very small.
• A small English community does mean that we all know or know of each other, so we get along pretty well, and without any major issues.
• I haven't experienced much drama, honestly.
• There is a small community for role-playing. (I am included in that small number, and would love for you to join if you enjoy role-plays.)
I hope to see you in game. ^•^
Absolutely Adore Pokecolo
This game has stood the test of time, and is still something I play daily after over 3 years. I’m usually the type to find something new, obsess over it for a while, and then abandon it, rarely ever crossing my mind. Somehow Polecolo has managed to wedge itself into my heart and avoid that fate. The community is wonderful, the items are always beautiful and cater to a variety of aesthetics, and the events are always fun. The rate in which you can earn the game currency freely is very fair too, especially considered to some bigger games out there.
Even if you don’t speak Japanese, the game is VERY picture driven, and extremely easy to figure out, imo.
Don’t let the whining reviews of English speakers steer you away from this game, it’s extremely cute and delightful, and a wonderful way to spend some time through out your day.
- Cocone Corporation
- 211.4 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © cocone
- In-App Purchases
- 1520 dona $9.99
- ガチャ券セット $4.99
- 744 dona $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.