Pokellector modernizes your pokemon card collection, bringing it all to your fingertips!
We're building a database of all the Pokemon Cards in the English and Japanese sets to date.
Pokellector will allow you to:
* Look up cards from various sets
* Search through all sets
* Check prices and history from around the web at a glance
* Manage your TCG collection
* Quickly scan and email PTCGO QR Codes
This app allows you to purchase a recurring subscription to remove ads.
• The subscriptions are quarterly (every 3 months)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the same price
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited should you upgrade prior to the end of that trial period.
Hey guys, long time no see! While a new version of Pokellector is being developed, this release contains some bug fixes, SDK updates and QOL improvements to tide you over!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good... but can be improved.
It's a great app for if you do collect cards. I've been collecting since my childhood so it's nice for this to show what I have without going through my binders. However, there are too many adds that pop up every thirty seconds. A feature that I would like, nay, LOVE to see is instead of going through the various sets to find a card, if you could take a picture of the card and it be automatically added to your collection. I think this would make it easier and faster.
It works and does what is promised.
I read reviews of others complaining about adds. Guess what!? It's a free app. The creator(s) have to make money somehow. I'll admit that it's strange how the adds initiate themselves but they don't even make you wait 15-30seconds. Just exit the add by hitting that "x" in the top left or right corner. If you need to look up info for longer periods of time then use a web browser and search it yourself rather than relying on an app someone created and has adds so they can make a living or some compensation for their work.
Simply put this app is free. If you don't want to pay money for an app then stop complaining. That said the dev should offer an option for an address version for a price. But I know most wouldn't pay for it given how the bad reviewers expect to be catered to for absolutely nothing.
Not for the serious collector
I’ve used this app for several years, and it is great! However, for the serious collector, it lacks certain depth. Not ALL sets are listed in the database. For example, as of the date of this writing (Sept 2018) I cannot track my Japanese collection from early sets such as Base, Jungle, Fossil, Rocket, etc. I also cannot track the type of print I have of each card such as: Holo, Reverse, 1st Edition, Shadowless, etc. They also don’t have a list of original vending machine series which I am collecting. Some stock photos still aren’t cataloged even though the app is years old! As I said, NOT yet an app for the serious collector.
- Makazu Co
- 79.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Makazu Co
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Interstitials $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.