Poker All Day - Texas Hold’em 17+
Best Online Texas Holdem Poker
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Formerly PlayWPT - Fans of Texas Hold’em Poker will love playing online poker games without the stress of the casino!
Don’t settle for the all-in poker fests in OTHER social poker games! Play the best online poker games and aim for the royal flush with PokerAllDay Poker, the best Vegas-style poker app that brings authentic Texas Hold’em poker to your hands.
PokerAllDay Poker offers more than just quick poker games, but an authentic poker experience. Put your Hold’em skills to the test against your friends with PokerAllDay Poker’s elite around-the-clock casino games, tournaments, and sit-n-go’s, all straight from the Vegas strip you know and love.
Play live tournaments or become a poker pro with PokerAllDay Poker!
PokerAllDay Poker Features:
• Play Card Games Anywhere – Your PokerAllDay Poker casino balance is connected to all your devices. Play on your phone and continue playing on your tablet or Facebook account!
• Live Poker – Play online with other poker players!
• Lucky Spin – Claim FREE GOLD every two hours when you give the game wheel a spin!
• Rewards – Play at the PokerAllDay high-stakes tables and get special rewards. Earn Reward Points when you play and exchange your Reward Points for Gold!
• HD Avatars – Collect avatars and compete in Hold’em tournaments as your favorite avatar!
• Animated Emojis – Celebrate your latest win or bemoan a bad hand with an animated emoji. Let your opponents know EXACTLY how you feel on the card table!
Enjoy your favorite casino games without having to leave your house! Play poker games and online tournaments against friends and opponents worldwide with PokerAllDay Poker.
Download today and play your favorite casino card game!
• The games are intended for an adult audience.
• The games do not offer "real money gambling" or an opportunity to win real money or prizes.
• Practice or success at social casino gaming does not imply future success at "real money gambling."
Ratings and Reviews
FIX YOUR APP !!
Edit: FIXED (see below)
App worked fine pre iOS 14.x
I then ‘upgraded’ to iOS 14.x and I get the message “Unstable internet connection”.
Then if I disable my WiFi connection and use cellular data it works fine and can play at tables. While sitting at a table I then turn on WiFi again and it immediately says “Unstable internet connection” or the app crashes.
You need to fix the WiFi portion of your app so it works with iOS 14.x.
And on top of that you need to stop rigging the hands. I’ve never seen so many pairs on the flop ... or bad beats for that matter. Completely unrealistic.
Contacted support and for some reason during the upgrade to IOS 14.x the ‘Local Network’ setting for the app got disabled.
Go to Settings and scroll down to the PlayWPT app. Check to make sure the ‘Local Network’ setting is enabled.
Bad Beats Galore
There are more bad beats than in real life. It happens so much that I decided to count the amount of bad beats in a tournament, I couldn’t believe that I literally counted 16 bad beats in the tournament that I played in and that was just on the tables that I was on. I lasted 53 minutes and had to laugh because I was taken out by a bad beat (my pocket kings lost to a flush when the river was the 4th club on the board making my opponents flush). There were over 300 players so there were at least 40 tables. Imagine how many bad beats there must have been in total. It’s fun for a little while but then you will find that it’s kind of predictable. Basically, you have a good chance at winning with a bad beat so it doesn’t make sense to fold your hand even if your percentage to win is low. For example you have pocket Aces…flop is Ace, 3, 4…other person has 2, 7…A Five (5) will most likely come on the turn or the river so the person with the 2, 7 will probably stay in and win wit a straight to beat the trip Aces. It truthfully happens way too much on this App. Like I said, it’s fun for a little bit but it really is unrealistic.
Report to Apple or the BBB
What this app is doing multiple times which I have screen recordings is to slow down your connection speed when you have a good hand and winning too much. Not Cool! I caught you too many times. Please report to have this app taken off the App Store. I will not tolerate this nor should anyone else. Stop it today! I will be sending to Apple my screen recordings to show how you are cheating! Stop it. Word to the wise. The cards from what I can tell are being treated correctly but check out what happens to your speed when it times you out when you have Aces and or any other high cards. Shame on you! Don’t try to deny it. It’s too overwhelmingly obvious. Shame on you. You need to be punished financially for cheating your customers. Stop it today!!
In app Cheaters to the Max ! Do not! I repeat do not get this game. This game needs to be reported!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CaptivePlay LLC
- 97.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2023 CaptivePlay LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Lucky Spin Ticket $0.99
- 300,000 Gold $4.99
- 2,000,000 Gold $9.99
- 800,000 Gold $9.99
- 15,000,000 Gold $99.99
- 100,000 Gold $1.99
- $6.99 for 1.5M $6.99
- 6.75M Gold for $12.99 $12.99
- 800,000 Gold $4.99
- 2,500,000 Gold $24.99