Have you ever been at a final table in a poker tournament, satellite, home game, or SitnGo and wanted to make a deal but you weren't sure what a fair deal would be? Or someone else suggested a deal and you accepted only to wonder later if you made the right deal? How do you know what the right deal is when each player has a different stack size and each place pays out a different amount?
Poker DealMaker ICM solves this problem, making sure that when it comes time to make a deal, you will have the advantage by knowing exactly what the equity is for each player left in the tournament. Even better, once you see what the default deal is, Poker DealMaker lets you create your own adjusted deal, so you can try out different scenarios.
• Rapid data entry for players and prize pool so you get a deal fast
• Highly optimized Independent Chip Model (ICM) calculation for fast and accurate results
• Make your own deal: change the payout to any player and see right away which players are getting better than average deals
• Auto saves all inputs and your custom deal so if you need to quit the app and come back your data is there ready to go
• Universal app with both iPad and iPhone support
The best tournament poker ICM app gets even better. This new version is designed to work on iOS 10.3 and later and supports all the latest iPhone and iPad devices, including the iPad Pro 12" models.
Ratings and Reviews
New version works great
Simple, easy to use and effective. If you're into playing poker wether recrationally or for high stakes, Poker DealMaker ICM let's you know whether you should take a deal or not, and what might constitute a "fair" deal all things considered. Highly recommended. Latest version works great.
Fantastic poker app
This is an unbelievably convenient asset to have with you at all times in your pocket. It paid for itself the first time I used it, and has become invaluable. Easy to use but very powerful. I'll never go into a tournament without it.
Used this app for many years now. Its fantastic, has saved me thousands of dollars in satellite deals.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.