"The Best Poker App!" -- Michael "The Grinder" Mizrachi
Poker Income can help you win more in poker by answering these questions:
* What is my hourly rate for playing poker?
* Am I better at Texas Holdem, Black Jack or Omaha? Cash games or tournaments? Limit or No Limit?
* Do I make more money in Casinos or home games? Which casinos?
* Are there more fish on Friday or Saturday?
* Am I better at short handed or full table?
Unique features include:
1. Poker Income is the first graphical live HUD tracker with post flop in the world! You can take pictures and notes on your opponents and track games played against a particular player. You can easily track every hand you played in the past and your opponents' statistics such as VPIP, C-Bet, Check-Raise and Aggression Factor. You can profit from the history of their styles and tells, which gives you a huge edge over your opponents.
2. Backup and restore your data in the cloud at pokerincome.com. Access from any computer or smartphone. Your data are safe even if you lost or switch phones.
3. Track and post sessions and hands to facebook, twitter or email.
You won't find these feature in other clones!
With Poker Income, you can
1. Find the most profitable games, opponents, time and locations
2. Quickly look up your opponents' styles, tells and even previous games you played with them
3. Track earnings and withdrawals
4. Improve your skills
5. Look at each possible angle of your games from charts
Other features include:
* Track all aspects of cash games and tournaments (game format, stake, location, time, profit, notes etc)
* Sift through all poker logs to find the most profitable game, opponents, time and location
* A timer for live games to conveniently track game hours, break-times, and rebuys
* Export data in a tab separated format to your favorite spreadsheet program
* Bankroll and withdrawal management
* Fully customizable: Texas Holdem, Stud, Omaha, Black Jack, Razz, HORSE and your own games!
Poker Income will turn beginners into winners, amateurs into professionals and professionals into superstars!
Please contact email@example.com for questions/comments/ideas. Also check out free web version at pokerincome.com from any computer or smartphone.
Chang is a big fan of discipline bankroll management rule. From 2007 to 2009, Chang has built his live bankroll from zero to twenty thousands in 20 months. In 2007, he started his poker career by playing freeroll cash games and tournaments in local poker clubs in Seattle, Washington, USA. Then he gradually moved up stakes. In the summer of 2009, after building up enough bankroll, Chang took his first stab at World Series of Poker. He successfully cashed in his first two WSOP events back to back.
Finally, Chang has turned all this expertise and experience into the development of Poker Income. He is also working diligently on a few new ideas. Keep an eye on future releases! Don't forget to email him if you have ideas to improve Poker Income.
* Add monthly report by year.
* Support large font.
* Fixed rebuy screen.
* Fixed iPhone X screen.
* Fixed note screen.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice app, very clean look which I love. I use it to record live sessions, works great. Love that it has password feature, so nobody who can just have access to my phone can automatically gain access to this, wish more apps did this. Great job creators!
Buggy and support doesn’t respond
The cash side and tourney side should behave the same way. They don’t. I’ve let the developer know, and he/she has not responded. Both tourney and cash allow you to enter amounts for tips. The tourney side reduces profits by this amount. The cash side DOES NOT. My cash numbers have been WAY OFF. You’re probably thinking, how much does this person tip?! No, it’s not that. The app does not have a separate field for hourly rate on the cash side; and/or tournament fee on the tourney side. Since there is nowhere else to enter these amounts, I’ve been entering them in the tips field, in addition to the tips I leave for dealers and cage crew. I’m an every day player...at $10 an hour for the card room rate...this was a BIG $/hr overstatement! This needs to be fixed, and there really should be fields on both sides for hourly rate and tourney fees. These are standard in card houses today.
Been a long time users but recently, want to say pass several months, I’m having trouble backing up and/or trying to change my password.
It happened to me several times and it seems that my emails to support are being ignored, I’ve upgraded my phone and because of the above issue I can not transfer my info/stats.
This being my only source of income and not being able to use the simplest of request is just sad.
This app was one of the best but with this unsolved issue and the lack of responsibility from the support team/builder is horrible.
- Poker Chang Ltd
- 15.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2011 Poker Chang
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Cash Game $4.99
- Unlimited Tournament $4.99
- Filters $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.