(ONE-TIME purchase, no further in-app purchases or continuing fees / tricks. Is used by many poker pros/coaches, see our website for their links, videos, blogs.)
The App Store's top Texas Hold'em odds calculator.
(The *Advanced* version of PokerCruncher.)
Take your game to the next level with PokerCruncher, an advanced professional-level hand ranges and flop texture analysis Texas Hold'em odds calculator that goes well beyond even PokerStove.
*** Pay once and enjoy forever ***
No in-app purchases/fees.
Continual improvement for many years.
*** Tutorial and videos on our website ***
New: Links to videos and blogs on PokerCruncher (by pros/coaches) directly inside the app.
"... incredibly powerful tool ... must-have application."
"... essentially functions as an advanced version of the PC’s PokerStove application."
-- Bluff Magazine
Great reviews from poker experts, pros, and coaches, and on our TwoPlusTwo forum thread.
(See our website.)
--> Super fast and easy to use for basic hand matchups.
--> Advanced features like hand ranges, Deal-To-Flop, flop texture analysis, and many stats for serious strategy analysis.
--> Tutorial, videos.
Most poker odds calc apps are nowhere as powerful as PokerCruncher. Some don't even support random hands (let alone hand ranges), some don't let you enter hands for multiple players, some make an incomplete attempt at hand ranges, …
PokerCruncher is the full real deal, more powerful than even the PC's PokerStove application, and has a clean and easy-to-use interface.
Start using PokerCruncher today to improve your game and your results!
iPhone, iPad, and Mac(Expert) versions available
--- Completely General ---
Up to 10 players, with specific cards, random/unknown cards, or hand ranges for each player. Dead cards, %age's or n:1 odds, …
--- Fully General Hand Ranges ---
Poker is a game of incomplete information; we need to put our opponents on **ranges of hands**. PokerCruncher surpasses even PokerStove's features, e.g. range equity breakdown heat maps and hand combo stats. Full grid of all 169 starting hands, top x% of hands slider, select hand combos (suits and weights) in hand ranges, extensive built-in hand ranges, save/load and export/import hand ranges, …
--- Deal-To-Flop and Flop Texture Analysis ---
--- Many Stats ---
Hand type stats (OnePair, TwoPair, etc.), flop hit stats, odds for flopping draws and combination draws, OnePair breakdown stats, …
Save/Load and Export/Import Scenarios (Hands) and Hand Ranges
Enter/Edit Scenario Notes
--- Tutorial and Videos ---
If thinking in terms of hand ranges and flop texture analysis (techniques advanced players and pros use) are new to you, no problem, see the PokerCruncher Tutorial and videos on our website.
See our website for our strong free app update history over many years.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
GENERAL AND OTHER FEATURES:
+ Runs locally on device, internet connection not needed
+ Fast Monte Carlo simulation, complete enumeration for some common cases
+ Completely general tool, e.g. up to 10 players
+ Specific cards, random/unknown cards, fully general hand ranges, for each player
+ Generate random player and board cards to set up what-if and test scenarios
+ Dead cards
+ Fold/Un-Fold players
+ %age's or n:1 odds
Please see the PokerCruncher Tutorial and videos on our website for more information.
App Store reviews are greatly appreciated, thank you.
Also please check out our companion app Tournament Cruncher (ICM).
Improvements for the “View Card Removal Effect” setting/feature, e.g. to the 4x4 Hand Combos (suits) view.
1) Add extra clarification in the UI for the behavior of the “View Card Removal Effect” setting: takes *card removal effects* into account, but not *range removal effects*. So, enter a player’s specific hand as *2 specific cards* from the *card deck*, not as a (1-combo) *hand range*.
2) Add an info. alert for the above usage-case (1-combo hand range).
3) Show card removal effect in the 4x4 Hand Combos (suits) view (if this setting is ON): dim combos that aren’t live due to card removal effect.
* Note that these combos are still ON/OFF editable in the range (e.g. a combo can be in the range but not live).
* Also note that combos are also (slightly less) dimmed when you multi-select cells in the range grid, but this is a different dimmed meaning (multi-select) than card removal effect (the latter dimmed meaning only applies when you have exactly one cell selected in the range grid).
4) Update the Hand Range Editor screen’s Help screens and the Tutorial with these changes.
5) Make dead cards in the card deck slightly brighter for better visibility, and also do the same for the board’s non-dealt cards (cards to the right of the Deal-To setting).
6) Rename the 4x4 “Suits” view to “Hand Combos” view in the UI and the Tutorial.
If you like PokerCruncher and our continuing work, please consider writing an App Store review, thanks!
-RJ, PokerCruncher, LLC
Ratings and Reviews
There is a learning curve to effectively use the app, but well worth the time and effort. The ability to play out past hands and the various scenarios, then save them is definitely helpful. As longtime cash game only player with a positive lifetime win rate, I never relied on technology, solvers and crunchers. This app opened my eyes to various mistakes I’ve made in the past and guided future decisions. This past weekend it added confidence to my game when heads up in an over blown pot that I took down.
Worth the money
This app is great. I just started to Use it and I am still trying to learn how to take advantage of all the options and inputs.
This app is paired well with post flop workbook from split suit.
One suggestion is a tutorial to walk you through everything this app can do. An in app tutorial. Maybe I just haven’t found it yet.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for using PokerCruncher and for your great review. There is a written tutorial on our website (www.pokercruncher.com). The app has a link to the tutorial under the "Menu" button in the home screen. The tutorial is in-depth/long; to start out we suggest just scanning through it looking at the screenshots and section titles to see the range of things that you can do. Then dig in deeper into the sections and features later. Great that you're using this app to study workbooks/etc.; just an fyi that the Mac-Expert version of this app may be even better for such study. Regards, -RJ/PokerCruncher
Incredibly easy to use and highly customizable. I probably consult this app a dozen times after hands in every tournament I play. Will definitely improve your play if used regularly to understand your odds of winning.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PokerCruncher, LLC
- 5.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2008-2019 PokerCruncher, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.