Pokernut tournament timer is the best way to run your own home poker game with this easy to use tournament manager. Choose from one of the included tournament structures or create your own from scratch in a matter of seconds.
- Create and save custom tournaments
- Customize length and blind amounts for any round
- Drag and drop round ordering
- Automatically resumes interrupted tournaments
- Displays remaining round time and values for the ante, small and big blinds
- Preview ante, small and big blinds for the upcoming round
- Pause, resume and reset the tournament at any time
- Skip to next and previous rounds
- Edit the upcoming rounds for the active tournament to fine tune tournament play
- Local notifications of round and breaks when the app is in the background
- Custom prize pool amounts
- Calculate payouts up to 9 places.
- Fully editable payout structure for each set of payouts (1-9 places)
Customizable Sounds (choose from 11 unique sounds for each of the following)
- 1 minute warning
- 5 second warning
- Fixed timer issue resuming from background
- Disable device sleep when timer view is up
- UI enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app if I can find a way to access my added tournaments! Help! I can only start the preloaded tourneys and not the ones I created. Any insight would be much appreciated.
Solid, intuitive, and reliable
Version 1.0 is a solid release as a tourney timer. The developer is very responsive and committed to adding features while keeping the interface easy to use. I've purchased and used several poker timers (for both desktops and mobile devices), this one looks to be the best of the bunch.
Not sure what sort of problem the prior reviewer had, this worked exactly as expected for me and was very easy to use. I created custom tourneys with my own structure, blinds, antes, and payouts with ease. Much better UI than the other timers. Ridiculous bargain at $3.
The developer, Manic Pixel, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Toby Ambrose
- 56.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2017 Manic Pixel
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.