With quick, easy and secure access to your accounts, the Police Bank App is the new way to bank anywhere, anytime.
With the Police Bank App you can:
• Quickly check your account balance with one simple swipe
• Login to your account faster with a secure 4-6 digit PIN
• Transfer funds and make BPAY payments
• Change your card PIN when you’ve forgotten it
• Lock and cancel lost or stolen Police Bank Visa Credit or Debit Cards
• Find your nearest rediATM & Police Bank Service Centre
• Easily add your card to Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay
Things you should know:
• To use the Police Bank App you’ll need to be a Member of Police Bank and registered for our Internet Banking service. If you’re not registered call us on 131 728
A few things to remember about security:
• Don’t keep your PIN with your mobile device
• Make sure you logout when you’re finished with the Police Bank App
• Get in touch with Police Bank immediately, if you’ve lost your mobile device or feel that someone may know your login details
To learn more about the Police Bank App, please visit our FAQs at www.policebank.com.au/faq/#app/
Bug fixes and security updates
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.