The cutest Match 3+ puzzle game you’ll ever play! Polish Blast is a super fun and exciting game brought to you by the Internet’s most famous nail artist, CutePolish. Match together loveable nail polish bottles to create colorful combos!
• Play through over 280 levels of polished fun as you match different shapes and colors of nail polish bottles.
• Blast your way past Polish Spills, Crystal Hearts, and Cotton Balls to free your Bottle friends!
• Compete with or help your Facebook friends! Climb your way up the Leaderboards to be the best polish blaster!
• Boost your score with awesome power-ups like the Glitter Bomb, Basket of Polish, and Scissors! Earn three stars on every level!
• Amazing gameplay performance with cute and fun graphics and magical animations. Enjoy our beautiful soundtrack and effects, or play with your own music in the background!
• Master five challenging gameplay modes, including High Score, Cap the Bottle, and Clear the Polish Spills!
• New Levels, obstacles, and game modes added regularly!
• Embark on a fun-filled adventure across a variety of cutely-themed islands!
Polish Blast is FREE TO PLAY on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Please note that Polish Blast is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To remove this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under “Allowed Content”. In addition, Polish Blast may link to social media services such as Facebook, and Red Piston will have access to your information through such services.
New Pirate Island with 36 All-New Levels!
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game!! It's so fun and addicting to play! This app well deserves 5 stars!!! It's great to play when you're bored, tired, letting your nails dry, etc. definitely an app worth getting. I would most likely pay for this, I never pay for apps😂😊
This is a big 👍, I think they did great with this game, it's SO fun and addicting!!! TOTALLY WORTH DOWNLOADING!!
I Wanted to Love It
I've been playing this game for several weeks now. I am at level 60 and have been at level 60 for approximately five days. I don't understand why it's necessary for me to pay money to be able to progress in the game. It should not take me 50 points to try to play several times a day for things never to line up. I don't want the game to be super hard and I do like the challenge. I enjoyed the graphics and the next levels. However I don't enjoy being stuck in having the option of only paying money or continuing to try over and over again to go to the next level of the game.
Love it but could use improvements
1) I don't appreciate the randomness. I'll play a level 10 times, unable to beat it and suddenly the polish bottles align just right and I can beat it instantly--too inconsistent.
2)why do the play next level, replay level, and level menu buttons all go to the same place? When I beat a level it doesn't matter what I press because I'll end up at the same screen anyway.
- Red Piston
- 46.9 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Red Piston Inc. and Cutepolish
- In-App Purchases
- Medium Pack of Gems $2.99
- Small Pack of Gems $0.99
- Extra Large Pack of Gems $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.