Need to decide as a group? Choose a time? Pick a place? Send a poll to a group of friends and get their votes. Participants in the conversation can answer the questions in the survey, and everyone can easily follow-up on the results.
Planning and deciding as a group has never been this easy and fun.
IN THE PRESS:
"One of the first iMessage apps you should download" - wired.com
"In the top 10 of best apps for Apple's new iMessage" - telegraph.co.uk
"Poll is your best bet when it comes to surveying your family and friends about their preferences and opinions." - appsadv.com
WHAT OUR USERS SAY:
"By far the best poll app for iMessage. Easy scheduling." - Nathalie
"Plan and survey your friends and family." - RonJ1
"Easy to use, just works. Using it with my family weekly." - Sandra
- Very easy to use, decide as a group
- Multiple choice polls
- Poll history templates
- Participants can add options
- Allow changing of votes later
- Direct send
- Preview in the iMessage conversation
- Send reminders
- Message summary
- Approval voting
- Quick link to last selected poll
- Send surveys to friends
- Simple scheduling
- Quick input, emoji support
- Schedule a time and place
- More updates to come
- Dark mode supported
- Voting is free
- Viewing results is free
- You can create a poll for free to test
- One time purchase to unlock unlimited poll creations
- What should we eat today?
- When/where should we meet?
- Plan a party next week: place, theme, invites?
- What to wear tomorrow?
- Who is joining?
- Who will win the game on Friday?
Thank you for using Poll. Comments or questions? We want to hear from you!
Poll is an iMessage app, so you must use iMessage to uninstall the app. Instructions can be found here: www.bit.do/del-app
1. Open a conversation in iMessage
2. Tap the App Store icon to open the apps list
3. Swipe right to the end and press the "..." button
4. Find the app you want to delete
5. Swipe left on the app row and tap delete
Dark mode support is here!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Makes me pay twice.
So I downloaded the poll app when it wasn't free, but now it's also making me pay to be able to make polls. I tried restoring, but that didn't work. People at poll headquarters, if you see this, please let me know how to fix it. Any help is appreciated. All in all a good app, except for this.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. This issue has been resolved in the new app version.
This app uses approval voting!
I love this app and quickly purchased it, it allows people to choose as many options as they like and then whichever option has the broadest popular support is what the group will do. This is approval voting.
The only downside I can see is it only works on Apple products. I can’t wait for the developers to expand support to all platforms.
Keep up the great work!
Developer Response ,
Shouldn’t have paid
Paid for app
Only to find out that all everyone must have app installed which is dumb. Now I force people to d/l a app they don’t want . Figure another way that doesn’t require everyone to have the app only the person initiating the poll.
- Niel Deckx
- 27.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Niel Deckx
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited poll creation pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.