Get ready for Unique Polygon △ R T experience! This is a hot NEW coloring trend you just can’t get behind! Create your own mosaic masterpiece made out of tiny triangles! Images turned into techy geometric artworks!
Think you really can’t create those out-of-this-world pictures? Think again! No special set of skills needed! Choose a pic, get in touch with your inner artist and color it your way with an awesome set of palettes & oh-so-cool color combos! From bright, energetic, fun, to dark & dramatic! Give it a fancy, futuristic or just true-to-you color vibe!
Use Poly Cam to take a picture, or choose any image you like and turn it into geometric art coloring page!
If you're looking for a relaxing and fun way for your creativity to flow, you've found it! Simple geometric shapes placed side-by-side! Let go of your worries, ease your mind and get into artistic mood with PolyColor! Far more easily than you thought!
• Polygon art! New-gen mega awesome way of coloring!
• Make-your-jaw-drop Low-Poly images!
• Power of perfect color match! Edgy palette for any & all pictures!
• Huge collection of angular-pattern pics! Regular updates coming up!
• Use Polygon Camera to snap an awesome pic and transform it into polygon art!
• Super-duper-easy stress buster! Not stressed? Just let your creative beast out!
• Fun for the whole family! For both adults & kids!
• Record the creation process with timelapse vids!
• Amaze your friends & share your masterpieces!
• Simple, clean, minimalist look & feel!
Feel free to drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get PolyColor Premium
Subscribe to Premium to get the unlimited access to the full collection of polygon images. Immerse yourself into the world of modern futuristic art, without any limits!
-3 subscription options: weekly ($7.99 USD, 3-day free trial), monthly ($7.99 USD), annual ($39.99 USD).
-By subscribing you get unlimited access to all the app’s functionality for the whole duration of your subscription period.
-Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
-Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. “Free trial” > $7.99/week, or renewal equals to the initial subscription chosen and its current price unless a special price is offered.
-You can cancel a free trial, manage your subscription and turn off the auto-renewal anytime through your Account Settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged.
-As soon as you purchase a subscription, any unused part or time-span of a free trial period will be forfeited.
All-new-gen Coloring with PolyColor! Color by polygons, take some time off to relax and make your own stunning low-poly △ R T!
- A little easier, a lot more enjoyable! Highlight the triangles you need to color with a convenient color. Just perfect for all the tiny details!
The library of pictures is constantly updated. Stay tuned!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awsome game but only one problem
So when I started it was a amazing game. Before I found this problem, still is amazing! So the problem is there are these lines you have to color and it’s impossible to color them so I can’t complete the project. It has happened to me three times now. But the game is still super fun!
I never really review apps but...
I really enjoy the concept of this app. There are sticker books that accomplish the same things that you can buy at Target, or whatever. So, I assumed that it’d be the same in the sense that it’d be more of a drag and drop in the correct area rather than a “tap-to-color” type of game.
I tried to like the tap-to-color feature, but it starts to become a nuisance when you have very very little pieces and you have to zoom all the way in. Even then, sometimes I’m typing right on top of it and it isn’t registering it. (However, that could just be a fault on my part.)
Also about zooming in, I don’t like how it zooms back out after completing a color. I like being able to control when I zoom in and out instead of having the game do it for me. Especially when the next color is right next to the color I just finished and I have to zoom all the way back in again.
Overall, this game has the right concept but there’s some things that I personally don’t like. If you don’t seem to mind the things I listed, then by all means get this app because I love coloring games just as much as the next person.
Developer Response ,
Hello and thank you for your review! We glad you enjoy our app (judging by the review text). Also big thanks for your suggestions on zoom-feature. This will be definitely passed to our developers-team so this might be reworked in future updates!
For a future update...
Hello! I really REALLY like this game BUT there are a few things I wanna suggest for a future update.
1. A free to use help thingy. It would help you find the colors that you cannot find for free.
2. A non-subscription option. In my opinion the price for the subscription is pretty high and it’s a little difficult to buy something over and over and over again. I think there should be an option to get the full version where it’s not a subscription and so you could get it once and never have to pay again.
3. Uhh... if I can think of anymore XD
Plz read and thanks!
Developer Response ,
Hello and thank you for your review! It's great to hear any feedback from you! Also big thanks for your suggestions, we'll consider adding any of them in future updates. Also we suggest you try the free trial period during which all the content of the app will be available for you so you try it and decide whether it is worth subscribing for you! And don't forget the free content always available in our app!
- EXO SMART LP
- 235.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © EXO SMART LP
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Low Poly Art $7.99
- Premium Polygon Coloring $7.99
- Coloring by Polygon $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.