IMPORTANT NOTE: The Polycom RealPresence Mobile is designed for Enterprise deployments and for optimal performance requires Polycom RealPresence infrastructure. Polycom RealPresence Mobile runs on the Polycom RealPresence Platform, which enables tablets and smartphones to video conference with other mobile devices as well as desktop and immersive video room systems.
Polycom RealPresence Mobile is for business professionals who want to extend their enterprise video collaboration capabilities beyond the office and conference room to their mobile devices. RealPresence Mobile is an easy-to-use video app that provides premium quality audio, video and content sharing. Cloud-based deployment gives users access to enterprise directories at the swipe-of-a finger. Users simply highlight a name, connect, then communicate.
Features and Benefits:
• Share the industry’s highest-quality audio, video and content through standards-based protocols using the latest in compression technologies
• Experience breakthrough control of room system experiences right from your personal iPad with innovative Polycom® SmartPairing
• Protect your network and maintain high-scale call volume through tight integration with RealPresence Access Director
• Leverage an intuitive, consistent user interface across your mobile, desktop and room-based systems for increased productivity without complex user training
You must not be in violation of your wireless data service agreement, if any, when using Polycom RealPresence Mobile. Because some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality over their networks, such as the use of VoIP telephony over a cellular network, and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP, POLYCOM recommends that you check the terms of your agreement with the operator prior to any use of the RealPresence Mobile.
- New option for sharing customer information with Polycom
- Defect fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Very happy to see Polycom support on the iPad. Unfortunately because of the iPad's poor front camera upstream quality will be limited by the iPad hardware. How about a universal app with support for the iPhone? Since the iPhone 4S and iPad 2 share the same processor and memory, performance shouldn't be affected. Even if support for the iPhone was limited to the 4S that would be of huge benefit in our current workflow.
No Portrait Mode!
On an iPad in landscape mode, the camera is on the side of the screen. This results in the user looking sideways into the camera, which is very awkward and distracting for the person viewing the video stream. Not offering a portrait mode on the iOS app is ridiculous.
On an IPad the landscape only is very frustrating. The camera ends up focused at the side of the user’s face. Please give us the option to chose portrait.
- 68.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Czech, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Polycom, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.