PolySolve is a handy application designed to solve polynomial equations. It is capable of solving all kinds of polynomial equations, not just quadratic or cubic, using the Jenkins–Traub algorithm.
- An intuitive way to enter equations: readable formatting, easy to use keyboard.
- Can handle positive and negative exponents alike
- Polynomials don't have to be in any sequence
- Polynomials need not have unique exponents, the application can handle their addition and subtraction
- Provides all solutions, both complex and real
PolySolve was the first application I developed back in 2009. It is a part of my personal history.
- Support for new device sizes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
please show steps
This app would help more with my homework if it showed me the steps so I understand better. This is the only app I've found that can solve quintic polynomials but it doesn't show me the steps to get there!
It would be a lot better if it could also factor and simplify polynomial equations.
Exactly what I needed to solve polynomial functions with a degree greater than 2. Time to get an A on the math test hehe
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.