Red recipes for tomato lovers and foodies
Pomì has created a new App for you to try and share new recipes with your friends!
Are you looking for ideas for Saturday night’s dinner, or for Monday’s lunch? On the new Pomì App you will find tips and suggestions to bring all the authenticity of real Italian cuisine on your table.
Everybody knows now, tomato can’t be missed in daily dietary habits. In fact, tomato perfectly meets the modern consumer’s needs, providing less calories, a good content of minerals and trace elements, a great amount of water and all water-soluble vitamins.
But, how can you cook it?
With the new Pomì App you can choose the best recipe based on occasion, ingredients, time needed and recipe difficulty.
Many recipes, from starters to desserts, appetizers, drinks, single dishes, tasty sauces and dressings… for every day or special moments, for family and friends. Many ideas for breakfast, post-training, low-calories meals, quick lunches and picnics.
Here the details on what Pomì App offers you:
- New and original recipes and Mediterranean-style dishes, created exclusively by Pomì Chefs!
- An easy and intuitive research system: by calories, difficulty, ingredient, occasion or type of course.
- Your own Pomì Recipe Collection, selecting the list of your favorite dishes.
- Beautiful pictures to inspire your dish composition and surprise your guests.
In Pomì recipes, good and beautiful walk together!
- A complete and updated product list, with the opportunity to know Pomì supply chain and the origin of the tomatoes in the Pomì products you purchase.
- Your own Shopping List: once the menu is selected, you can create your shopping list and add all you need, to save time and have an updated whole list with you.
Implemented product tracking with multiple tracking codes
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing Tomatoes and Useful App
If you cook with tomatoes and never used Pomi you are in for a surprise to find out what actual tomatoes taste like. This app is also a cute addition to find easy and actual Italian tomato based recipes. Also, how Apple store lets trolling and buffoonery like the previous review baffles me. Go figure.
EWWWW LIKE WHAT THE HEK IS THIS APP?!
THE RECIPES ARE STINKY
AND THEY SUK
AND THEY LOOK DISGUSTING
DID U KNOW POMI MEANS BUTT IT KOREAN
NOW I KNOW WHY YOU NAMED YOUR TOMATOES POMI!!!
THIS APP SHOULD B BANNED
CUZ IT IS SO GROSSSS
EWWWWWWWWWW I THINK IM GONNA DIE
MY FRIEND IS SINGING A DISGUSTING SONGG RITE NOW FOR SOME REASONG AND YA
SHES ABOUT TO FART
AND IF U MUST KNOW HER NAME IS AUTUMN DHAYA
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- CONSORZIO CASALASCO DEL POMODORO SOCIETA' AGRICOLA COOPERATIVA
- 96 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Consorzio Casalasco del Pomodoro
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.