Productivity Countdown timer to apply a time-boxing methodology for your Todoist™, Trello™, Wunderlist™, Asana™, Evernote™, Slack, Nozbe, Microsoft™ To-Do, and Microsoft™ Outlook Tasks, Google Tasks, Google Calendar etc.
PomoDoneApp enhances your task management system with timeboxing methodology (including Pomodoro technique™ and many others) to boost your efficiency. Create an account, connect your existing tool, sync your tasks, focus on them and get the work done.
NB: PomoDoneApp is NOT related to the Pomodoro Technique™/Pomodoro™'s trademark holder Cirillo Company and respects its trademarks.
• Sync your tasks from your Task Management systems or create tasks from your browser (Chrome extension)
• Customize to maximize productivity:
• Timer, short and long break duration
• Number of timers between long breaks
• Auto-start timer and break
• Start, pause, or stop the timer
• Switch between tasks within one timer
• Complete the task - with sync back to your task management system!
• Hotkeys for all important actions
• Optional sound alerts for ticking and alarm when timer and/or break is over (use your own custom audio files) - finally!
• Today’s in-app productivity log and daily goal
• Task search
• Tasks Filtering by an assignee
• Favorite your task from different sources
• Interruption Notes
• Create tasks and projects in the App
PomoDoneApp service is free!
More integrations with unlimited log access and log sharing are available via our Premium Plans that help us to keep the lights on, develop and maintain this service.
You receive 1 week of our “Ultimate Plan” for free. Enjoy unlimited log access, advanced integrations, and features and decide later if you want to support the service.
Integration with tasks and notes management systems:
• Google Tasks
• Microsoft ToDo
• 印象笔记 (YinXiang)
• Google Calendar & iCal
• Microsoft Teams
Additional integrations for Premium Users (1-week long trial included):
• Microsoft Outlook Tasks
• GitHub Issues
• Slack Pro
• Teamwork Projects
Don’t see yours? Let us know, we’re adding new services all the time.
Brilliant things are simple. 25 minutes of work + 5 minutes break. That’s all you need to keep your mind sharp all day. With PomoDoneApp you can be sure you won’t miss a break.
QUICK AND SIMPLE
PomoDoneApp icon in your toolbar allows you to start, stop, and pause a task in just seconds.
EASY TO USE
Don’t enter tasks manually! Connect your task management system and start using PomoDoneApp just in 3 minutes.
Use the Pomodoro technique™ to keep track of the time you spend on your tasks. All your time boxes are being logged to your account and can be filtered out by source, project, list, date range or bucket. Download raw data as CSV anytime. Receive your reports via email daily, weekly and monthly.
Connect Slack™ or Microsoft™ Teams and notify your team when you're busy and when you're done.
Connect iCal/Google Calendar and see your achievements in Calendar View.
Turn on Slack's DND mode, customize your Status while your timer is ticking.
Block certain websites while during your timer (whitelist and blacklist) using our Chrome extension integration.
Show your colleagues in co-working space and open office that you're busy or available, with the help of Luxafor and our Integration.
PomoDoneApp is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
Pomodoro Technique™ and Pomodoro™ are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo.
All logos and marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
• Team Features support and bug fixes
• GitHub Education support
• ZenKit integration support in the app
• GitKraken Glo integration support in the app
• Paymo integration support in the app
• ClickUp integration support in the app
• monday.com integration support in the app
• Scoro integration support in the app
• More options for displaying time in the system tray
• Assignee filter is much smarter now and depends on the service
• Reset Session button is more visible (UI improvement)
• Under-the-hood improvements for Todoist Filter support, cross-device timer and break sync and multiple accounts
Ratings and Reviews
Not allowing me to check tasks as completed
No longer allows me to mark tasks as done and make them disappear.
Developer Response ,
Can you please contact us about the issue? Perhaps your Status Sync is turned off or your source doesn't have Done status (e.g. Calendar or Evernote). Thank you.
Fantastic, rich in featues, simple to use
I was looking for something that lets me integreate tasks with pomodoro and this looks like the ticket.
I have not had to pay anything. It is well thought out, easy to use, lets you prioritize tasks, creae new "Projects" (I use projects as lists of different priorities). Another great feature: when you start a new timer, you can select the length - have not sean other tools that do that. If you check the web for reviews, you will see that this product is highly rated. Other apps brag that they integrate with PomoDone.
WOW - Thank you
Whoever made this - Thank you.
As one of the poor souls who is cursed with the burning need to find the holy grail of productivity tools, it's rare to come across something that actually nails it. Finally, the endless hours spent optimizing Omnifocus are being put to use. Love the app, love the configurability, love the integration.
To anyone on the fence, I would safely say you can ignore any negative reviews written by my peers here, this app does exactly what it claims to, and it does it better than most.
Or you can go download one of the 50 other pomodoro timers that are basically just 25 minute alarms in a different color.
Thanks again, great job.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot, Mike!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- DABARTIES INTERNETO PROJEKTU STUDIJA UAB
- 50.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 DIP Studija
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.