Pomodoro is a time management method that helps to boost productivity. The technique uses a timer to break down work into multiple intervals, traditionally 25 minutesin length, separated by short breaks. Each interval is known as a pomodoro (WikiPedia)
Pomodoro.me is one of many apps implementing this technique
- start, stop and pause easily. You can do it from status bar or from little modal window
- history, statistics and charts - track your progress through any period
- customization options
- pomodoro and break intervals
- notification sounds, different alert sizes
- export data to CSV
- dark mode
- translated into English, Russian and Chinese
- no advertising
If you miss anything please contact me at email@example.com
- added pause functionality
- fixed menu behaviour when use external display
- changed distribution chart - now it scales instead of displaying 24 hours
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
this app is much better than all the other pomodoro apps I have tried out. it is free, it has a minimalistic design and doesn't have any annoying pop-up ads. it is super easy to change interval settings (you can set long breaks which is a plus) and I can look at my stats. for me the notifications work great.
One thing to fix
This app is absolutely amazing! It has helped me to be more prodcutive and schedule my breaks more effectively.
The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that I have noticed that when my computer switches to dark mode at night the notifications from the app dont appear. I have to quit and restart the app and then they come back.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BRIAN GILBERT, CONSULTANTS INC.
- 7.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © aLoggers LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.