The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method that can be used for any task. For many people, time is an enemy. The anxiety triggered by “the ticking clock”, especially when it involves a deadline, leads to ineffective work and study habits which in turn lead to procrastination.
- Customize to increase your productivity:
* Timer interval, short and long break duration
* Number of pomodoros between long breaks
* Auto-start for timer and breaks
* Sounds for alarms and workflow
- Manage your daily tasks in TODO list
- Plan your future tasks in a scheduler (tomorrow, week, later)
- Integrations with Google Calendar/Google Tasks/Trello/Todoist/Microsoft TODO/Slack/Telegram
- Optionally block your screen on breaks to keep your eyes healthy
- Optionally sound notifications for ticking and alarms. Many sounds are available
- Track your progress through the day/week/month and custom periods
- Icon in your toolbar allows you to start, stop, pause a task in just seconds
- And a lot more, to make you more productive
NB: Pomodoro-Tracker is not related to the Pomodoro Technique™/Pomodoro™’s trademark holder Cirillo Company and respects its trademarks.
- Improvements and bug fixes;
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Tracker has a nice interface that is pleasant to work with. My only complaint is that there does not seem to be a way to create timers of different lengths without going into the setting and changing the default each time for all your poms.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback.
You are able to set up the "reset time" in preferences (Preferences -> Application -> Clean DONE history once per day). Please choose whatever time you prefer. Hope it will help.
Future releases bring the ability to setup time schemas for categories.
I really like it
I enjoy how user friendly the app is and how simple it is with the ability to change things up how you wish. I now use this regularly for studying and it's nice to see a breakdown of how long I studied or focused each day. This definitely helps motifivate me.
Some suggestions for the app I think would be nice to have:
- Notifications including when you're starting a new task, or when you start the last timer for that task
- The "LONG BREAK" indicator popping up between the tasks instead of staying underneath them all. It used to show up right after a task if I had multiple in a row. It was nice to see a gap on my todo list to remind me when I can take a long break :)
Best Pomodoro App
Honestly, this is the best Pomodoro tracking app. Integrations and features are consistently added. Plus, you don't have to subscribe to Zapier to use the app. Free to use online, I'd be willing to pay more for the desktop app. The developer is super responsive (via Slack) and it's a pleasure to use. It keeps me focused and in control. I have purchased and attempted to use other Pomodoro-inspired apps but they just don't cut it. This is your "one and done."
- Kirill Klenov
- 96.6 MB
OS X 10.10.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.