Is it the first time remote working? Or are you tired of distraction at home these days? Pomosh can help you fight against procrastination and distraction.
A working block and a break count as a cycle. A Cycle with a 25-minute working & 5-minute break is a good starting point for newbies. How many cycles do you need in a day? It depends on your workload. It's time hustle. Create a new session and follow working/break cycles while working. Pomosh will help you focus.
- Timer: Helps you to follow Pomodoro Technique practices. It shows remaining working/break time with remaining cycles in your session. You can start/pause with clicking. The first click on the timer creates a session. You can think session = your typical working day. The timer automatically continues between work/break cycles. You cannot skip a period. But, yes, you can pause the timer.
- Long break for every 4th rounds ending
- Settings: Pomosh is flexible. You can easily change the working & break duration. Also, you can set total cycles in a session, which depends on your workload and rhythm.
- Menubar Countdown: There is no need to click the app every time to check the remaining time. It shows working & break time. The flame icon means it's working time. Coffee cup with a clock says it's break time. Just enjoy your time.
- Notifications: Pomosh shows notifications when working time & break time ends. Do notifications annoy you? Just turn them off settings pane.
- Sound effects: A chime effect indicates time is up. You can turn off it off course.
- Global hotkeys: You can easily pause/start the timer with Control + Cmd + P
Pomodoro coverage: Long break duration for every 4th rounds (Github issue #1)
Some UI enhancements: Settings and back buttons location arrangement
- New feature: New sound effects for timer start/stop & creating new session action & Settings and back button clicks
- Bugfix: Notification badge now resets when the app launched.
- Selcuk Dolapci
- 4.3 MB
macOS 10.15 or later. Requires iOS 13.4 and watchOS 6.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 TheTabbyCat
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.