Ponophile is a powerful DSD Audio converter.
Our goal was to create an easy to use, high quality audio converter for High-End music
lovers. In our time the habits of listening music tend to computer audio, and together
with this phenomenon the demand for tracks of high resolution and excellent quality
has risen. Good examples of this are the solutions appearing in home environment and
street (such as PONO).
Two wide-spread musical base materials are available: the SACD and the high quality
tracks are to be bought and downloaded directly from the publishers (DSD, DXD).
We recommend Ponophile primarily those who would like to play their High-End DSD
music stuff on instruments supporting PCM audio formats (WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC).
- Simply and easy to use graphical interface
- Drag/drop operation supported
- Multichannel tracks supported
- High quality conversion algorithm for maximal musical experience
- Full 64bit double precision routines for very high quality resampling
- Multistage 64bit double precision PCM conversion algorithm
- High-slope noise filtering method for undesirable high frequencies
- Using high efficiency low-pass IIR filter (Butterworth, 24dB/octave)
- Automatic/manual peak normalisation
- ID3 tags automatically transfer
- ID3 Cover art also supported
- PonoPlayer (http://www.ponomusic.com) supported formats are included
Supported input formats are:
- DSD64, DSD128, DSD256, DSD512 (DSF/DFF/DSDIFF)
Supported output formats are:
- 24bit PCM audio (WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC)
Supported output frequencies are:
48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz, 352.8 kHz
Developing useful and error free application is very important for us so in case you find any error please contact us at email@example.com. Thanks for your cooperation.
- updated metadata support
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.