Create your very own personalized pony characters! The Pony Creator allows you to customize your pony's body shape, hair, colors, and more, down to facial expression and pose. Save your ponies for easy editing, or export images directly from the game to share with your friends. And if you're feeling bored, generating a random pony is always good for a laugh!
The Pony Creator is one of the most advanced character creators of its kind. Features include:
- Fully customizable height, weight, and buffness for the pony's body.
- Over 70 completely original manes and tails.
- 50+ tattoos to give your pony some personality.
- An easy to use interface that lets you preview all options in the game.
- Full 16-bit color--over 16.7 million color choices!
- Over 100 unique accessories including hats, neckties, jewelry, and more!
- Advanced posing options. Turn your pony's head and flip the body to make it look wherever you want it to.
The Pony Creator app is also compatible with the online game. If you've played the online game, import your ponies into the app using your ponycodes*.
* Due to differences in content between the app and the online game, the app may not be able to completely recreate your pony. However, it will recreate as much as possible and inform you of any problems.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Major performance improvements.
- Fixed minor problems with color selection.
- Fixed "Copy Ponycode to Clipboard" button.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game is not much different from the computer version on deviant art, I like playing this version too but, to be able to make a custom position would be nice, maybe adding newer items and please, whenever I am scrolling down, it always
I don’t know how to word it
It is annoying when I am scrolling down the menu (you know what I mean)
Maybe adding a thing where you can have more ponies on a screen that 1
I try to do role plays but it is hard because, I keep having to switch ponies and it is annoying
And maybe make a game mode in the settings where you can move your pony around by controls and almost be your pony and walk around and be your other ponies and have them have a name!
OTHER THAN MY OTHER PROBLEMS, MAYBE ADD MORE WINGS AND MAYBE EARRINGS?
(Wheelchairs and crutches and props shouldn’t be too hard to make into the game right?
, MRS. PERSON
1. I honestly love this game a lot and played the one on Devinart, and I just wanted to ask if you can add a feature that makes not only one but multiple ponies on the screen, I was wondering about making stories with more than 1 pony but I don’t know how to add multiple ponies on the screen. I’m on iPad so if thats not too hard maybe you can do that! Thanks!!~👍2. Can you add a few more boy hair/manes? I can’t really find any and I’m not trying to be picky about them, I could only find 3 or 2 boy hairs. Sometimes I have to use the same hairs and it doesn’t really look good in the picture, no pressure! Just asking!!~❤️ 3: Can you add more options for the accessories? It didn’t feel like an active game with updates! Thanks for reading!!❤️❤️💝 And Its fine if you couldn’t do it! I didn’t mean to put pressure and I love your game! these are just some suggestions!
Fun idea and handy for getting some ideas down, but it could use a bit of work. There’s an odd lack of ‘normal’ manes or tails and the colors in these choices seem imbalanced. Most of the existing choices are extremes in size (huge or very small), dramatically spiky, or stick out in odd ways. Dual colors tend to be either a single stripe or random streaks/patches. A rework of existing options or addition of new options would serve the app well.
A smaller nitpick would be the fact that the color picker resets itself when reopened, so trying to tweak a specific color to be a bit lighter or darker can be frustrating
I am liking the number of customizable options and poses however! The concept itself is very cute
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.