Pooch is a rapidly growing network of dog owners and related businesses and services that has already mapped over 40,000 dog-friendly parks and businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking to find some new dogs and owners to schedule Playdates with, find recommendations on a new vet, groomer, dog walker or pet sitter, or you just need to find a nearby pet store, Pooch is your trusted guide for finding all things dog related.
Playdates & Events
• Meet other dogs and owners in your area
• Schedule private or public playdates
• Share your experiences with pictures, ratings and messaging
• Promote your own dog-related events
• Find and attend dog-related events
Parks Near You - Find Dog Parks
• Find the dog-friendly parks in your area
• See which parks are off leash, on leash or fenced
• Filter park search results by location, rating, hours of operation, water available, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from pet stores to trusted veterinarians, groomers, dog walkers, pet sitters, doggy daycares, dog-friendly hotels, and more
• Read reviews by the Pooch community
• Home need to travel? Find the best rated dog friendly hotels or book a doggy daycare
• Contact businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
• Find great deals for dog products and services
Missing Pooch Alerts - Keep Your Dog Safe
• Send a Missing Pooch Alert to dog owners in the area if your dog is lost
• Notifications include a link to your dog’s profile with picture, name, breed, weight, age, contact information, reward, etc.
• Having a profile registered on Pooch will help save valuable time in the event that your goes dog missing
• Get notified directly from other Pooch users who spot your lost dog
• Make it easier for other people to contact you in the event they find your dog by placing your free Pooch ID (pooch.pet/[yourdogsname]) on your dog’s tag
• Filter your search results by city, distance, rating, hours of operation, etc.
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Share you dog’s photos with the pooch community on the Feed
• Meet new friends and add them to your Pack
• Write and read reviews, upload photos, check-in to dog parks and businesses and notify friends
Find other dogs for playdates, find nearby dog friendly parks and businesses, and register your dog’s profile to keep them safe with Missing Pooch Alerts.
Any business that wants to maintain their own profile, including address, hours, contact info, etc., can now claim their profile within the app. For businesses that want additional exposure to the Pooch Community we have Pooch Plans available that allow you to be featured on the maps and list search in your area, and you can also post current promotions and deals to your profile page. Businesses can sign up for a free 30-day trial anytime including:
• Highlighted pins on map search
• Featured listing on map overlay
• Featured listing at top of search results
• Receive mobile/online booking requests
• Driving directions available to user
• Run promotions on your page
• Phone support
• Email support
• No set-up fees
Want to add your business or need Help? Contact Pooch at: email@example.com
This new build includes improved layouts for Users, Dogs, Locations, Find Friends and Playdates. Integration with desktop website has also been fully completed and users, dog sand locations can now select a unique user name that can be shared (e.g. pooch.pet/username).
New features include: Claim your Business and edit business info; activity feed, share your thoughts, ask questions or post pictures; delete uploaded images and mark as featured, share button that deep links to correct activity; ‘Pack’, see your friends, and friend requests easily; additional information to create playdates, allow user comments on Posts, Activities, Images and Playdates; like your friends activities; when creating new location or businesses it will now ask for more details; summary of users activities now visible on users profile, search users and location by Name, City, State and Country.
Ratings and Reviews
I love the idea of this app. This is exactly what I want, to meet dog people. But the interface is slow and also doesn’t have all of the places nearby. Maybe for now there should be a button to submit parks or businesses to be reviewed and help keep the app up to date! Otherwise it just needs promotion!!!
Not ready for prime time
Nice interface but the nearest play date was 250km away, and I live in a big city.
- Hot Tomali Communications Inc.
- 31.6 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Hot Tomali Communications Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.