Pool Boy is here to save you from forgetting all the tasks involved in maintaining a pool. Pool Boy also includes calculators, and note taking to facilitate pool ownership. Insert your pools shape, name, and volume and Pool Boy's calculators will help you when it comes to dosing chemicals, remind you of certain tasks, and take good care of your pool. Pool Boy is the only App to give alerts without clogging up your calendar and sync among your iDevices.
Images are temporarily unavailable
These features will be back shortly
Task Alert System
Calculates volume based on size and shape
Shows recommended water flow after volume is known
Social and Email Sharing
Performed Tasks History by Pool
You can set up alerts for simple tasks such as adding chlorine, cleaning baskets, cleaning the filters, topping off the water, or some less frequent such as replacing the sand in the filter or whichever you desire since all alerts are fully customizable by day interval between alerts, time, and alert name.
Pool Boy also has a nifty water parameter log which includes fields for pH, Chlorine, Alkalinity, Total Dissolved Solids, Calcium, Cyanuric Acid, and Salinity. You can then graph each test over a week, month, 6 months, or 1 year individually.
Pool Boy's calculators are adjustable to fit your maintenance products needs.
With Pool Boy Pro you can monitor and set up alerts for an unlimited amount of pools, perfect for a store, professional, or an individual with a couple pools to maintain. Pool Boy Pro does not display ads.
• Chlorine shows the level of disinfecting chlorine available to keep your pool sanitary.
• pH indicates how acidic or basic the water is.
• Total alkalinity indicates the water's ability to buffer pH changes. Buffering means you need to use a larger quantity of a chemical to change the pH.
• Over time, water with low calcium levels will tend to dissolve calcium out of plaster, pebble, tile, stone, concrete, and to some extent fiberglass surfaces.
• Cyanuric acid, often called stabilizer or sometimes conditioner, both protects Chlorine from sunlight and lowers the effective strength of the Chlorine.
• The level of Total Dissolved Solids in the pool is influenced by the chemicals we add, dust, dirt, human waste, and objects which fall into the pool.
• Salinity is for those who have salt water pools to be able to log the amount of salt in the water.
Calculators are back
Ability to rearrange pools
Ratings and Reviews
Was a great app
I know software dev updates can be a pain, but iOS 11 isn’t new anymore. I can’t customize my ranges or add or remove things I want to track like free chlorine vs just chlorine. The app’s alerts remind me even if I’ve dismissed them. You did such a great job before. You can get it back to it’s previous status as the best pool app. I have faith...
Old comment - No longer have any chlorine or ph data for my pool after 64 bit update. I understand graphing isn't gone forever, but this app seems to have been gutted. Wish I would have been warned, hope that data is still retrievable.
Updated -Just downloaded the latest update and my historic data is back! THANK YOU! Looking forward to all the goodies returning. Thanks again!
Developer Response ,
In response to update, First I want to apologize for the initial bugs and inconvenience of the update. Thank you for letting me know about the issues and updating your review. Equipment and note taking will be up very shortly, followed by charting and images. thanks again
The App is Bavk!
It has been a while but it is returning to its original awesomeness. ALL my data is still here from prior years. The charts are working- better than before. Scalable x & y axis’s. All thats left is test measurement ‘ranges’ and photos to be where it was.
Oh and maybe equipment.
But its seriously regained its value. I’m sooo glad I held out.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jose Weeks
- 23 MB
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.