PoolMath makes swimming pool care, maintenance and management easy by tracking chlorine, pH, alkalinity and other levels to help calculate how much salt, bleach and other chemicals to add. Keep swimming in your TroubleFreePool with Pool Math.
Crystal clear algae free pool water is what Trouble Free Pool Math is committed to. Pool Math performs all the calculations you need to keep your chlorine, pH, calcium, alkalinity, and stabilizer levels balanced.
Why choose Pool Math over the others?
Other apps claim to make testing easy by using test strips and your phone's camera. Unfortunately, this is simply too good to be true. Test strips are notoriously inaccurate and end up costing you much more money in both chemicals and the tests themselves in the long run. Trouble Free Pool believes using a proper test kit is much easier, effective, and economical in the long run.
By following these calculations the pool owner achieves and maintains crystal clear water without reliance on the often unproductive advice and unneeded expense from pool stores.
Pool Math's great features include:
• Calculators for pH, Free Chlorine, Calcium Hardness, Salt, Total Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness, Borates, CSI
• Track Maintenance: Backwashing, Vacuuming, Filter Cleaning, Filter Pressure, SWG Cell %, Flow Rate
• Track Chemical Additions
• Track Weather conditions with your logs
• Calculate the Effects of Adding chemicals to your pool
• Bleach Price Calculator - Find the best deals on bleach easily
• Summary page to see an overview of test results and chemical additions
• Data backup / Export
Premium Subscribers get access to these additional features:
• Unlimited Test Log History Storage
• Maintenance Reminders
• Cloud Sync/Backup
• Sync across multiple devices
• Unlimited Pool / Spa Configurations
• Test Log CSV Import / Export
Pool Math Premium Subscription details:
• Auto-renewable subscription
• 1 year for $7.99 USD
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration of 1 year) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- Fixed Target FC not updating on advice page when CYA is changed
- Added Hayward T-5 Cell model info
- Fixed water temperature unit on CSI advice page
- Added pull to refresh of Overview page
- Fixed Overview page not updating often enough
- Dates showing up as 'yesterday' or 'today' incorrectly should be fixed
Ratings and Reviews
First app I’ve ever paid for and beyond worthwhile. This is my 3rd year using TFP and although I had a minor “green swamp” upon opening, I bought the app hoping it would save me time and effort running back and forth to the laptop and my handmade chart to track all my chemical additions. Hand down and handsprings for the ease of use and great features included in this app. Day 4 of my SLAM and I’m so close I can taste that salt water! What a point in life when you scream with joy to your hubby “I can see the drain” in the deep end! 😂. Sorry folks but if you calculate what this app costs over 5 months of a pool season and you’re complaining, go to a pool store or online and feel free to dole out $200+ to open your pool as we did our first year! Really? Duh? Only suggestion would be to add a “chemical addition variable; i.e. Jacks Magic, DE” rather than under notes, but not significant. Buy the app cheapskates! Many many thanks to TFP and the developers! I’m a happy happy camper!
Developer Response ,
The perfect app for your pool
This app gets better with every release. Now a user can track multiple different items with separate log types (test results, maintenance, chemical addition, expense/purchases, etc). Also, the “Effects of Adding Chemicals” makes it easier to see how much additions of a specific chemical will change your water chemistry. The weather tracking API is also a nice touch for automatically logging weather data.
This App is jam-packed with great features. Many thanks to the developers for remaining so dedicated to this critical piece of pool care technology.
TFP is a site dedicated to helping every residential pool owner take control of their pools and have the very best pools possible. I have used and support TFP for many years now.
This app is a culmination of over a years worth of work and it finally gives smartphone owners pool side access to the chemical calculator, aka Pool Math, that TFP bases its methodology on.
This app is a fantastic addition to TFP and well worth the price. Anyone who owns a pool and wishes to get rid of their lousy pool service and ditch the poor advice given at pool stores should get this app and then head over to TFP to learn the simplest and easiest approach to pool care!!
I love this app to track my pool. It’s simple and flexible. I allows me to select what chemicals I use, what strength, and what size or how many ounces. I can go in and log just the tests I do each day and the overview tells me what the latest reading is for each test and the last time I tested each item. One click on each item and it tells me what to do; E.g. it tells me exactly how much liquid bleach to add based on whether I use 6%, 10%, etc liquid chlorine. It tracks your test results, chemicals added, maintenance done, and even custom notes in a simple to use log (it even automatically adds my local weather information to each log item.)
Developer Response ,
I thank you greatly for your kind words and continued support!!!!
- 111.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TroubleFreePool
- In-App Purchases
- Pool Math Premium Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.