Use Pool Today to affordably get your residential swimming pool cleaned today. Pool Today lets you book a same-day pool cleaning with the tap of a button to a nearby licensed and insured pool technician who will clean your pool by the end of the day, or you can book a future job, 24/7/365.
Clean pools as easy as 1-2-3
1. Download the Pool Today app on your smart phone
2. Create a free account
3. Request service
You are charged only after we have successfully cleaned your pool.
Affordable prices and no surprises
Service fees and any applicable taxes vary by geographic area. Once you accept your quote just add a credit card to your account and book your service.* We guarantee service within the 2-hour window of your earliest arrival time preference.
Schedule & Relax
• Once we are in your service window, we will pair you with a licensed pool technician who will clean your pool as soon as possible or at the scheduled time
• You can track their ETA on a map and receive progress notifications in-app and via text message
• Once your job is complete the technician will upload a photo of your clean pool
Enjoy your pool today
Here is what is included in a Pool Today service:
• Brushing & Skimming
• Chemical balance (depending on level of service)**
• Clean Skimmer Basket(s)
• Check water pressure
• Removal of light debris
• Once paired with a technician you’ll have their name, picture, vehicle make, model, color and license plate number.
• All technicians are vetted before being added to the service and must have a valid license and insurance policy
• Technicians are rated by other Pool Today users and only the highest-rated technicians are allowed on the service
• If the technician has any issues, or you have any concerns, you can communicate directly with each other using our in-app chat function or call each other.
• We mask your phone numbers to protect your privacy.
Every user can share a $5 off code with friends, family and neighbors! Each time a new friend, family or neighbor uses your code for their first service they will save $5 and you will get $5 credited to your account.
Great for Airbnb, Landlords, and Real Estate agents too. With Pool Today you can manage multiple properties in a breeze:
• Load multiple service addresses
• Schedule multiple same-day or recurring services today or in the future
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/cleanpoolstoday
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ cleanpoolstoday
Follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/cleanpoolstoday
Download Pool Today and get your pool cleaned today!
Are you a pool technician? Learn more here: https://pooltoday.co/pool-technicians
Disclosures & Service Limitations
*Prices vary based on market condition, pool size, and color.
**Pools that are green or brackish (brown) are not serviceable by Pool Today.
We do not currently service commercial swimming pools.
Pool Today technicians do not sell parts or repair pools.
Revamped UI and minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app really delivers everything it promises. I usually take care of my own pool, but after excessive rain I needed a pro to look at it. After requesting a service it was accepted in a timely manner, the communication function in the app is great, and you get text alerts as the technician is on their way, and when their done, so if you’re not home this is an awesome function. The pool tech gave me some great tips after the cleaning was finished to improve my circulation. The whole process from ordering the service to cleaning being finished took about an hour.
Zero Customer Service!!
Palm beach county service is horrendous! Twice I used this company. The third time I placed an order I received an email that it was cancelled! When I asked why they stated.
“Please read the ticket and our terms of service. You didn’t upload a photo of current conditions, you uploaded a professionally taken photo. That is a violation of our Terms of Service.
Also, our last technician reported the pool has no chemicals, therefore we will not service, as that is also a violation of our Terms of Service.
As stated in the ticket and our Terms of Service: only service pools that are regularly maintained.
We will be offering a subscription service in a few weeks if you need regular maintaince without a contract.
You are free to book a new job request with a photo of current conditions and we will review it again. However, if we send a technician out and the pool has no chemicals again, then we will suspend your account.”
We have maintenance by a regular company EVERY Tuesday! Impossible that there are no chemicals in the pool. So I told them their technician was full of it, and fine I would send another picture and reorder but if they didn’t show I was going to write a negative review.
Because of the threatening nature of your messages we’re going to go ahead and ban your account. There is absolutely no reason and no excuse to treat people so abusively and be so hostile to another company.
If you decide to leave fake negative reviews about our company because you’ve violated policies of ours, we’ll dispute them, and leave real negative ones about your company because of your abusive interactions.
Either way I’m not sure if your a principal in your agency but if you are a business owner you should be embarrassed”!!
REALLY!! All this drama to try to get one quick pool service! You should be ashamed of yourselves! Ever heard the saying- the customer is always right?!?! Can’t wait for you guys to get some competition! You’ll quickly be out of business!
- POOL TODAY INC.
- 123.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Pool Today Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.