Pool Wise helps you monitor and control the chemicals in your pool. If you are just learning how to maintain your pool, Pool Wise will walk you through testing and adding chemicals. For veteran pool owners, Pool Wise will help you quickly log test results and calculate how much of each chemical to add based on your preferences. Take control of your pool and save money with Pool Wise!
- Saves information about your pool and the chemicals you use for calculating chemical adjustments
- Keeps track of one pool or multiple pools
- Allows you to select automatic guidelines for water chemistry or to set up your own custom chemical targets
- Instantly lists recommended adjustments based on your pool and your preferred chemicals after test results are submitted
- Also provides alternate recommendations for other common pool chemicals
- Tracks test results over time so you can view trends in a table or chart
- Automatically calculates saturation index
- Includes a calculator for pool water volume
- Allows bulk-importing of existing test data
- Allows exporting of test data
- Help section that covers pool chemistry basics, testing techniques, dosing, maintenance, and common water problems
Pool Wise was created by DIY pool owners for DIY pool owners in consultation with pool maintenance professionals.
Test results can now be edited! This has been a highly requested feature that required a major rewrite in how Pool Wise keeps track of the status of chemicals over time. Tests can be edited right after submission from the Recommendations screen, or historic test data can be edited from the Previous Tests screen. See the Help section for more information.
Another requested feature, entering Total Chlorine vs Combined Chlorine, is also available. Ultimately Pool Wise keeps track of Free and Combined Chlorine because that is what is relevant to sanitization, but you can now enter Total Chlorine and Pool Wise will do the math for you behind the scenes to calculate Combined Chlorine.
Some inconsistencies around pH and Total Alkalinity recommendations were fixed and will no longer appear (this was limited to specific situations and may not have affected some users).
Some optimizations for retrieving test results were implemented along with other minor bugfixes and performance tweaks.
As always, if you encounter any issues contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Ok so far but.....
Just set this up. Looks great but would like to be able to edit the date on pool test data entry. I checked pool chemistry on 5/2 and 5/8 but they were both entered and graphed at 5/12.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback! This feature is now available as of version 1.3.
Good so far...
Just bought this app to replace my previous pool maintenance app PoolCloud which stopped working for me. This app seems to be very similar, it lets me do a 5 point test and recommends chemicals and amounts to add. The reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is because it’s not optimized for the iPhone X (screen doesn’t go all the way to the top and bottom buttons interfere with home bar) and I would like to see some sort of way to “check off” the recommended items as there’re completed. Looking forward to future updates!
Just started using, but seems like it will be very useful. Can you guys please add a section where you can put in some notes as to what you actually added, after the app’s recommendation.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.