To use this mobile app, users will need to have an existing account with SCP Distributors LLC, SCP Distributors Canada Inc., Horizon Distributors, Inc., Poolfx Supply LLC, Superior Pool Products LLC, General Pool & Spa Supply, or National Pool Tile.
This mobile app provides the following features for the busy service professional.
* Search for over 160,000 national brand and private label products in our sales center network.
* Check inventory of stock for your local sales center, all central shipping locations, or across the entire national network.
* Parts break down list including schematics on many of the popular manufacturers’ products.
* Suggested accessories for products.
* Full access to order templates already created on the POOL360 website.
* Branch Locator, featuring instant map of nearest locations and one touch “click-to-call” for the location.
* Shared Shopping Cart with POOL360 website.
* Place orders for in-store pick up or delivery to job site.
* The ability to place an order for delivery or pick up.
* Store all your login credentials from POOL360
Adjusted format on product lists to accommodate larger fonts. Added pop up image on parts schematic to enable zoom function on it. Added service url check for logging in.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
NO RETURN POLICY
I tried to return $300 in items I had bought less than a week prior. When I called in the first time I got a nice girl who was polite and helpful. She said that my returns wouldn’t be a problem and they would pick them up with the next order. So they picked up the products i wanted to return. Then 2 days later they dropped the returns off back at my house. I called the phone number to see what was going on and a “warehouse manager” told me that I had gotten “special order items” and that they were not refundable. When clearly on their app they say “30 day return policy”. When I asked, “where is it written that the items I ordered are “special order items?”, the man replied, “you would of had to call in”. So I said, “then there is no way of me know what you will and will not accept as a return?” And the guy said “you would just have to call in before every order”. This is ridiculous and I am very displeased with the customer service, and the complete lack of integrity this place has. But the prices are cheap, so what can I expect.
Update from 2017 is terrible!
The new look and format that was updated as of last year is terrible. The invoice are unreadable and it’s very confusing as to how much each item on the invoice costs. The old version is much easier to read and the total for each invoice was on the right hand side of the screen. With new version, you literally have to tap on each invoice one by one to find the items that you purchased. I have been using this app for years and I’m very unhappy with their new version! Don’t upgrade if you haven’t yet! Developers need to read the comments and fix this app!!
Search results are almost useless
Please clean up the search results. Im searching for borates and all that comes up are 100’s of pool heaters. Dozens of old numbers in there for similar products to the search but are obsolete. Old products that don’t exist, companies that are out of business are still listed. Please clean up. It’s almost impossible to call your stores with the virus situation, I just want to find what I need and give you money in exchange but this app is so frustrating.
- SCP Distributors LLC
- 87.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright ©1997–2020 Pool Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.