Welcome to Pop-a-Burger! Where you don't need a fidget spinner to start fidgeting.
Simply tap anywhere on the screen and hamburgers will start popping out. You can enable different effects by clicking the big hamburger midstream of little burgers flying and watch the outcome.
This app was made with my nephew's Oliver and Ethan in mind and it's simply amusing, random, and fun. But watch out now, new features soon to follow.
How to use:
1. Tap anywhere and a burger will pop towards the direction of your finger.
2. Tap the big burger to enable different effects. You'll start with Gravity effect, but you can also try the Spring and Random field effects.
3. Tap the counter to reset count and back to gravity effect.
4. For the [Explosion] effect, rapidly tap with 3 or more fingers above the burger and watch explosion of burgers appear. If there's a slight pause in popping, it's going to work.
5. "Demo" button shows basic functions.
Other than that, thanks for the support, enjoy, and hope to see you back for the next update.
- "Demo" button to demonstrate how to use basic features.
- "?" button to allow users to view the "How to Play" page.
- Slight optimization and code clean up
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is strangely amusing. I would say that it is random but lots of fun. You really don't know what's happing but somehow soothing to the eyes. Give it a try and be amazed.
Great for kids!
My 4 yr old loves playing it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.