The Interactive Pelvic Organ Prolapse Quantification (POP-Q) System Program is an innovative new educational resource designed to aid physicians in pelvic floor patient education.
• Increase your efficiency by minimizing the need to sketch images by hand during each patient consult
• Enhance your effectiveness by complementing your knowledge with interactive disease state animations
The POP-Q Program can help transform each patient’s understanding of her disease state, facilitating a more informed discussion about treatment options. Download it here and log on to the Pelvic Floor Institute™ website (www.pelvic-floor-institute.com) to access additional continuing education tools and resources
For any questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a very intuitive app. Perfect for educating patients. Great work!
- Boston Scientific
- 181.5 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2017 Boston Scientific Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.