Popboardz is a great tool to Organize, Present and Share your ideas.
Whether you are a sales executive, teacher, corporate professional, real estate broker or a day-to-day presenter pitching an idea to your team, classroom or clients - Think of PopBoardz as Your Perfect “Wingman” for Any Discussion.
Put all your content types on one screen.
PopBoardz gives you instant-access to the perfect example the moment you need it.
There are ONLY A FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER
1. Tap and Hold on a Tile to Add Content.
2. Tap and Hold on filled tiles to change Thumbnails or Copy the contents.
3. Swipe on the content inside of the tiles to advance pages.
4. Tap on the “X” to close the tile (or pinch to close as well).
5. Swiping on the home screen of a board will advance PopBoardz to your next board.
1. Thumbnail Text have three different edit options: Text Only, Text & Image and Caption.
2. Nested Boardz allow you import an entire board into a tile (think 16 boardz inside 16 tiles) Look for the blue icon that says “Import Boardz”.
3. Clear Tiles - If you don’t fill all 16 Tiles and want the remainder to disappear, now you can. When “Edit Thumbnail” select “Make Tile Clear” and the “tile disappears” but it actually still functions as a “Tile”. You can fill it with “hidden” information if you like. Think “stealth” tile.
Reach out to us if you have any questions at all. Keeping our customers loving PopBoardz is what we live for.
Please take a moment to leave a review. It’s super helpful for our other users.
Check out PopBoardz for your iPad and MacOS laptop or desktop.
Remove references to PRO from the App Store app description.
Ratings and Reviews
Ignore bad reviews
I’m a long time user. A lot of the bad reviews focus on the pricing structure, which changed—but then changed back.
Underneath, this is a great app. It gives you a “bulletin board” with pigeonholes that take virtually any kind of content that the iPad can display. There is some ability to modify the look & feel.
I use it for quick reference, storing things like bus schedules, instructions and lists that I use regularly. For me, the visual layout and the way I can rearrange the pigeonholes makes finding things fast and easy.
Now offered for free is the ability to embed boards into other boards. That way the top board can be a dashboard organizing even more content. Right now what I’m doing is too simple to need that, but I think I can imagine use cases for the future.
Incredible App, The Best Presenting Tool
This team has done an amazing job creating an incredible utility for business and life. So excited about the new features launched in this update. Well done PopBoardz!
When did this change?
When did this change to you have to register to use it? I got this a long time ago...maybe when it first came out? I had used it a couple times for some notes and such. Haven’t used it for a bit, Had something I thought would work great and went to use it and can’t do anything unless I log in...register....really?? Why should I log in or register just to put some ideas down for my own use? NOT!!! What BS.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Moonbeach, Inc.
- 123.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © PopBoardz 2020